Chapter 28

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: GUISE I MESSED UP LMAO! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLISHED BUT I UPDATED CHAP 29 INSTEAD TALK ABOUT LOSER JHSAASGHAS.

ANYWAYS JUST FORGET ABOUT IT HAHAHA AND PRETEND THAT YOU READ THIS FIRST SORRY LOL. I AM SO STUPID GOSH I HATE THIS.

 

XXVIII.

 

**

 

It was one of those rare times that Mina actually woke up earlier than Sana. She slowly got up from her own bed and walked quietly towards Sana’s. A smile crept on Mina’s face as she watched Sana sleeping peacefully. The latter looked really beautiful in her peaceful state Mina could stare at her forever.

 

“Uh…hmm.” Sana stirred in her sleep making Mina giggle. It wasn’t long until Sana finally woke up. She saw that Mina was smiling at her. “Mi..Mina?”

“Hey morning.” Mina giddily replied “Rise and shine.”

“Why are you up so early?” Sana rubbed her eyes pouting cutely in the process

“Let’s have breakfast together.” Mina cutely cooed as she played with Sana’s hair

“Okay I’ll get up just give me a second.”

“YAY! I’ll take a bath now.”

 

Sana could only smile as she watched Mina go to the bathroom.

 

What a kid.

 

--

 

After the two of them finished preparing themselves they went to McDonalds for breakfast of course it was Mina’s idea.

 

“Do you want anything else?” Mina asked when she looked at Sana

“No it’s all good.” She shook her head

“Hmm ‘kay.”

 

--

 

Momo was waiting outside of Nayeon’s room when the latter arrived. Nayeon was surprised when she saw her friend alone waiting for her.

 

“Uh hey Momo..” Nayeon greeted when she arrived

“Hey can we talk?” Momo shyly asked

“Oh yeah sure.” Nayeon nodded

 

--

 

“I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for my acts.” Momo started “It was really petty of me. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay Momorin let’s forget about that.” Nayeon said patting Momo’s shoulder “I know you didn’t mean it.”

“Yeah it’s just that I was such a fool for making an issue about it gosh I’m really sorry Nayeon unnie.”

“Hey it’s okay.” Nayeon smiled “I understand why you felt that way and we were drunk.” The two of them laughed

“I know I’m really sorry unnie.” Momo hugged Nayeon

“It’s fine now. Hmmm.”

 

--

 

“Just text me later okay?” Mina said when they arrived at Sana’s department building. “Don’t skip your lunch.”

“You too! And thank you for the breakfast earlier.” Sana smiled “Don’t sleep on your classes!” Mina chuckled then gave Sana a thumbs up before she started walking.

“Bye!” Mina even waved

“Bye!”

 

--

 

M I N A

 

When I arrived at our room Jihyo and Jeongyeon were already seated at their respective seats. I smiled and walked towards them two.

 

“Morning!” it was Jihyo who greeted me first

“Good Morning.” I greeted back “Hey.” I nudged Jeongyeon on her shoulders. She gave a nudge back on the stomach. “Ouch that hurts!”

“Mina! University days on Wednesday onwards do you want to sign up for anything?” I took a seat beside Jeongyeon and looked at her “Oh Jeongyeon wanted to try the battle of the bands but she doesn’t have a band.” I chuckled

“Battle of the bands when you don’t even have a band? Why not a singing contest instead?”

“Yuju will join the singing contest. Do you think I’ll win?” Jeongyeon glared at me

“Ooohhh.”

“Dahyun said she wants to join the Frisbee Competition if you will join her.” Jihyo then added with grin

“That’ll be tiring.” I answered as I scratch my nape “Uni day’s supposed to be enjoying.”

Jeongyeon just shook her head “You’re so lazy you know that?!”

“I’ll think about Dahyun’s offer.” I answered just in time our professor came.

 

//

 

University Day – 1

 

S A N A

 

Mina was on the bathroom when I started preparing my things for today. Of course I also did Mina’s since that girl is too lazy to do it herself. She told me that she’ll play Frisbee with Dahyun and that she will be just doing that ‘coz Dahyun is pestering her non-stop. I was just a bit worried since she might injure herself again.

 

“Hey I am done your turn now.” she said when she got out of the bathroom. She was just wearing her sports bra and shorts. DAMN her abs are so – “Stop staring that’s rude you know.” She said smirking as she dries her hair.

“YOU’RE NOT WEARING ANY SHIRT WHAT THE HECK MINA!” I throw my pillow hitting her in the face but she just laughed hard.

“Why we’re both girls what is wrong with that?” she asked picking up the pillow and putting it back to the bed. “So are you just gonna sit there all day? I have a game to play later.”

“Do you seriously strip like that in front of everybody?!” I asked slightly annoyed that she’s so full of herself. Gosh does she always do this with everyone?

“Of course not! I’m no stripper.” She chuckled then picks up her shirt “I think my body is okay tho? I mean this is worth flaunting.” She smirked again as she pats her flat tummy. Damn that 11 line tho! OH GOD SANA stop looking at that. “People will surely love this.” 

“Don’t you dare!”  I glared at her. Just thinking that other people will look at her like this makes me really ….

“You’re so cute you know that! Of course I won’t.” she finally put on a shirt and joined me on my bed. “Now go take a bath you already smell.” I just punched her in the stomach before getting up. “Hey that hurts!”

 

--

 

Nayeon is drying Dahyun’s back when Jeongyeon arrived alone. Their teammates greeted the short-haired girl who looked like she just woke up from her sleep.

 

“Hey Jeongyeonnie! Good Morning!” Dahyun greeted cheerful as ever. Nayeon smiled at Jeongyeon before the short-haired girl slumped on the bench with them. “You look like –“ Dahyun trailed off scanning Jeongyeon from head to toe

“. I know.” Jeongyeon fixes her hair then yawns. “Gosh I am still sleepy and tired as hell.”

“What happened?” it was Nayeon who asked

 

Jeongyeon shakes her head then scratched her nape. “Where’s the uniform tho?” Dahyun passed the jersey to Jeongyeon.

Dahyun suddenly laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter