Chapter 16

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XVI.

 

**

 

Dahyun was standing in front of Mina & Sana’s room with her arms crossed. She was waiting for Nayeon to finish getting ready while she chatted with the duo. Mina was leaning against their door frame while Sana sat at the chair beside it.

 

“It’s a pity you two can’t come!” Dahyun said while pouting “It’ll be fun you know.”

“It’s okay Dahyun-ah there’s always a next time.” Sana answered while smiling a little. She then looked at Mina and nudged her on the shoulder. “Hey it’s not too late you can join them.” she said

“Like you said there’s always next time.” Mina repeated

 

Sana wanted to go but she can’t just ditch her responsibilities on school. She also felt guilty about Mina not going with their friends just to accompany her.

 

“It’s really okay for me to stay here.” Sana insisted

“I told you I won’t go.” Mina stared at her “Okay?”

“Fine fine geez you two don’t argue.” Dahyun interrupted “Oh gahd what is taking Nayeon so long?!”

 

Just in time Nayeon got out of the room holding their luggage. The trio immediately helped her as they walked towards their gate to wait for Jihyo and the others.

 

“Whose car are you using?” Mina asked while looking at Dahyun “Jeongyeon’s or Jihyo?”

“I think it’s Jeongyeon’s.” Nayeon answered

“Oh look here they come!” Dahyun exclaimed

 

“Have fun guys! Don’t do anything miraculous there!” Mina shouted while giggling

“You’re such an idiot.” Sana commented as she waved to their friends “Take care!”

 

Jeongyeon honked as they drove off away from the duo. Mina & Sana looked at each other before Sana smiled.

 

“What?” Mina asked

“Nothing!”

 

--

 

Mina was just lying on her bed when Sana got out of the bathroom. Mina watched as Sana took her phone and messaged someone. She raised a brow when she noticed that Sana was smiling while holding her mobile.

 

“Where are you going?” Mina asked with her straight face

“Uhmm? School? I have to get the lab analysis remember?” Sana said like it’s the most obvious thing in the world “I don’t know when I will be back but I think it’ll be fast tho.”

“Who’s that your texting?”

“Huh?”

“Who are you talking in your phone?”

“Ohh it’s Hanbin remember him? You saw him the other day.”

“You’re meeting with him?” Mina raised a brow

“Yeah?”

“Okay I’ll go too.” Mina sat up on her bed “I’ll be bored here I guess I’ll just come with you.”

 

Sana wasn’t able to argue since Mina walked straight into the bathroom. She just shook her head then prepared all her things for school.

 

--

 

“Hey Sana!” Hanbin immediately greeted Sana when he saw her. Mina scoffed at the back.

“Hi Hanbin!” Sana greeted back

“Thank you for these!” Hanbin handed her handouts and smiled at her. The guy also looked at Mina and gave her a small smile “Hi?”

“Uh yeah Hanbin this is Mina!” Sana introduced her friend “Mina, Hanbin.” Mina smirked when the guy extended his hand for Mina to shake

“Hi Mina!” Mina looked at him as if reading all his thoughts.

“Hmm hey.” Hanbin looked back at her.

 

It’s as if the two were boring holes with one another. AWKWARD.

 

“So have you checked on the analysis yet?” Sana then asked breaking the intense eye contact between the two.

“Not yet but I’m on my way to the lab.” He smiled when he looked at Sana “We can go together if you like.” Mina immediately faked a cough which made the two looked at her

“Are you sick?” Sana worriedly asked

“No! just caught something in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter