Chapter 34

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXXIV.

 

**

 

Mina’s on the bed lying weakly it’s been 3 days since she got sick. The past 2 weeks surely hadn’t been good for her. She recalls the mishaps that happened and she can’t help but frown.

 

A week before Jeongyeon and some of her classmates invited her to play football. She isn’t really that good with the sport but she knows how and being the competitive spirit she is she agreed. It was all fun and games until she accidentally bumped into her opponent causing her to fall and break her ankle. It was really unfortunate since it wasn’t only her ankle that got hurt her but she also had a nose bleed.

 

--

 

“Oh My Gosh Mina why did you have to bump Sowon!” Jeongyeon asked panicking because Mina’s nose hasn’t stop bleeding yet. Mina motions for Jeongyeon to get her a towel and ice packs. “Should I tell Sana? Oh gosh let’s just go to the clinic.”

 

Mina looks up so the bleeding would cease “Sana’s got this exams today she can’t come I’ll go to the clinic I just need to make this nose stop bleeding.” Jeongyeon looked at her nose again “Is it broken?” Mina asked slightly scared

“No I think it’s just your nose bleed but it’s not broken.” Jeongyeon peeks

“It feels numb.”

 

Sowon ran towards Jeongyeon and Mina while holding her phone. She already apologized to Mina for bumping into her. Mina said it was okay since it was an accident.

 

“Mina are you okay now?” she was worried “I’m really sorry! I didn’t thought we’ll bump really hard.”

“It’s okay Sowon it’s just—“

 

“MINA!!!” Mina’s words were cut off when a familiar voice shouted her name. The three of them turned around and saw Sana looking worried as hell. She also looked like she was in a hurry. Mina’s hold on the towel loosened exposing her bleeding nose.

 

“!” Mina mumbles

“OH MY GOD! What happened to you!” Sana marched towards them “YAH! What happened?”

“Wha..what are you doing here?” Mina stuttered looking at Sana.

“SinB told me you fell! I didn’t know it was this severe!” She inspects Mina’s face “Look up or else the blood won’t stop flowing!” Mina gulped while Jeongyeon and Sowon watched the interaction of the two

“You broke your nose! Sprained your ankle! Look at your arms! What do you think you’re doing?”

“I..I was just playing.”

“Sana it was me who bumped into her I’m sorry Mina.” Sana looked at Sowon

“It’s this girl’s fault for not taking care of herself!” she glared at Mina “Come on let’s go to the clinic.”

 

--

 

They all went to the clinic to get Mina some first aid. Jeongyeon and Sana was there the whole time Mina was getting treatment. They iced her ankle then did some small stitch on her nose. When Mina finished Sana and Jeongyeon entered the room.

 

“Get a rest Ms. Myoui we saw that your ankle had been sprained just a month ago. We don’t want you breaking it again.”

“Yes Sir thank you.”

 

“Hey.” Mina grins as she saw her two other friends coming closer. Her nose was stuffed with a cotton and a bandage while her ankle in a cast. She looked like she got in a car accident.

“How are you feeling dude?” Jeongyeon asked

“Numb.” Sana shakes her head not quite amused with Mina’s state.

 

“More like dumb.” Sana whispered

 

Sana’s phone started ringing making Jeongyeon and Mina look at her. She excused herself as she answered the phone. Mina made eye-contact with Jeongyeon as if asking her if Sana is mad. Jeongyeon shook her head and did the it’s ok sign. When Sana finished talking she walked toward’s Mina’s bed.

 

“I’ll be back I just need to finish my class.” Mina’s eyes widened

“Di..did you—“

“You wait for me here and don’t do anything stupid.”

 

Mina nods then watched as Sana exits the room. When the silver haired beauty is gone she looked at Jeongyeon. “Yes she ran all the way from her exams to check up on you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter