Chapter 1

wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I.

**

 

Sana looked around and heaved a sigh.

She didn't really wanna go here in the first place but Dahyun was really persistent on taking the older girl with her.

Sana looked at Dahyun who was walking towards their table with a glass of newly refilled drinks in her hands. Sana wasn't a hardcore drinker but her friends are.

 

"I thought you were lost or something! Took you forever to get back!" Jeongyeon whined as she picked the glass from Dahyun "Nayeon said she'll just go to the bathroom with Momo." Dahyun simply nodded as she slumped down beside Sana.

"Are you okay? Having fun Sana?"

 

Sana isn't the type to party all night or get drunk till she pass out but she was really glad to be able to chill for the mean time. School works had been really stressful for a med student like her so she nodded her head.

 

"Great! The others are just coming! It'll be a long night!"

Sana drank her cocktail in one shot. "Great!"


 

--

 

"Hey Mina! Somi!" Dahyun greeted the duo who just came in. The red-haired girl had her arms around the taller girl's shoulders as they walked towards the table. "We thought you'll ditch us eh!"

 

Sana glanced at the couple as they sat beside Dahyun. She met Mina and Somi before when Dahyun brought her for JB's party last month. She was never close to any of them maybe acquainted will be the best term.

 

"Hey Sana!" Somi greeted her with a smile.

 

Somi was known for her bright smiles and bubbly personality.

Even though they study with different courses Somi's name is still popular in Sana's department.

Hey she was one of the school's IT Girls before she started dating Mina.

 

"Hi Somi." Sana greeted her back.

 

Somi just gave the latter a wink then she started drinking with Jeongyeon. Mina looked at Sana and gave her a small smile  a gesture to show that she already acknowledged Sana's existence in that table.

 

"Come on let's have a cheers guys!" Somi said raising her glass up.

 

Everyone followed suit including Sana. They raised their glass up and che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter