Chapter 8 :: RIVAL(S)

Butler's Love

"She's waiting for me..."- Jonghun.

"Why is it so hard just to get her attention?" -Minhwan

Taemin's POV

 

Riiinnnggg

My alarm woke me up. 7 o'clock. Who set this alarm this early morning?

My phone rang. Message from Minho Hyung.

From : Minho Hyung

Woke up already, Baby Taemin?^^ I set your alarm so you won't be late to prepare you lady's needs. Such as her breakfast.~ Good luck and take care.

 

What?! I need to prepare her breakfast also?! I sat on my bed with messy hair. 

Why butler have so many things to do?? 

I looked around as I scratch my head.

This is one of the rooms in Hyuna's house (which look like a palace more than a house. Seriously!).It's 2 times bigger than my room at my own house.

"Haaaaaaah!! So I'm not dreaming of becoming a butler of a girl like Hyuna..." I sighed.

I stood up. I walked to the bathroom to freshen up myself.

Then I opened my suitcase. I haven't put in the things into the wardrobe, since I'm lazy and I don't really have much time.

"Which one should I wear??" I looked at the messy suitcase. 

Then I randomly picked the clothes that Minho Hyung put in.

I went down and saw Jonghun talking to one of the maid.

"Hyung!" I said happily. Since yesterday, me and Jonghun hyung became close. I like him... in a brother kind of way.

He turned around and said something to the maid. They ended their conversation. Jonghun hyung then walked closer to me.

"Taemin! I'm just going to wake you up. But you already woke up this early. That's good" he smiled.

Well, I can't wake up without that alarm. Thanks to Minho Hyung. I got a compliment from a S-ranked butler!

"So... I'll just teach you how to make Hyuna's favourite tea and how to serve it. It'll be the basic." Then we walked toward a roof top garden.

From the rooftop, we can see the whole garden down there.  It's ...huge!!!

HOW BIG IS HER HOUSE ACTUALLY?! A very good place for hide and seek.

"WOW..." I looked at my surrounding. This place is nice. It gives some relaxing feeling.

On the orange table, there are some teapot and some cups. We stand next to it. 

"So, Taemin... this is the teapot. You should..." Jonghun hyung start to gives me instruction while explaining slowly and until I get the gesture right. He's sooo much better than that teacher... hehe^^

After a few times trying making and serving the tea, Jonghun hyung said that it's good enough.

"That's a good job,Taemin! You're very good for a beginner. Maybe because the butler blood flowing?" He compliment me.

Jonghun hyung's cellphone rang. He got a message, after reading it, he said " Ah! It's already 8.30! I need to go. I think Hyuna already wake up. Usually she is. Just knock her room and tell about the breakfast. For now, the maid will make it and just serve the way I teach you. You'll be the one making the tea. I need to go now. She's waiting... Bye" Jonghun Hyung then ran toward the stair leading to the 2nd floor of the house. 

"SHE is waiting...?" I said more to myself. "Hyuna... I think you'll be heartbroken if like this..."

--------------------

Hyuna's POV

"Why are you calling me this early?" Minhwan's morning call wake me up.

"No... I just wanted to ask you about your Butler... How's he?" 

"You just called me for that? He's... okay. I think so. He's a new way to refresh myself. Why?" I asked him.

"No, nothing. Just... wanna ask." He answered.

What happened to this boy?

"Okay. I have something to do. Bye~ See you on Monday." he ended the call.

Minhwan's getting weirder day by day. No, since he knows about Taemin. What happened to him?

Maybe a breakfast will make me better.

------------

Minhwan's POV

Geez, from her words she kinda like that Taemin guy...  What to do? 

"Why it is so hard just to get her attention?"

--------------

Hyuna's POV

"Here's your tea" Taemin pour the tea to mu tea cup, my tea cup is purple and kind of like hand-made by a little kids. Taemin keeps staring at my cup. 

"Why?" I asked him. 

"No... it's just that your cup looks..." he stopped.

"Oh, this cup is made by me. I really like it especially this part." I showed him a part where my name was written. "Jonghun Oppa wrote it~" she continued.

"Huh, Jonghun Hyung again. You're obsessed with him" He replied me. Because I'm in a kind of good mood, I'll just let him pass with his words.

"Then? It's okay, right? That's because you never fall in love as deep as me. You are such a playboy. Heartless..." Still, my words are kinda harsh. I put the tea on the table. "Jonghun Hyung always know how to make my favourite tea..."

"I'm not heartless... they are just misinterpret my action toward.... WHAT?" he put an expression of surprise on his face.

"Huh?"

"I mean... You just said that the tea is nice,right?" He asked.

"In some way... YES. Jonghun Oppa made this anyway. Why are you surprises?"

"That's ME who made it! You like it?!" He looks soooo happy. And I'm so surprise! This is exactly the same way of Jonghun hyung's tea! 

"No way!" I denied. 

"It is!! He just taught me this morning! Ah....I'm so happy!" He looks really happy which make him soooo cute in his white shirt and black jeans.

I smiled. 

He noticed my smiled and said "I like the way you smile. That's nice"

His phone is ringing. He excused himself and pick it up. 

Good timing. Because I don't want him to see my blushing face! Even Jonghun Oppa never said that...

But...

"What?! I never told you that we're a couple! But if so... we break up. RIGHT NOW!" Taemin seems so angry. He looks kind of scary. 

"Sorry." he comes closer to me. And then it's awkward. 

"That's. okay" I keep on eating my croissant and silently drink the tea.

"Hm....how about today's drama. We will watch it, right?" suddenly he asked me.

"Hm?" I looked at his face. He turned his face to the other direction.

"Yup! We need to tell Oppa the story~"

----------------

Taemin's POV

I bring up the drama topic because I feel guilt shouting on a phone near her. It's just... yeah, bad. I don't know.

I can't look at her face. The smile she showed me still make my heart beating fast. And also make me saying that kind of things uncontrollably.

This is the best morning I ever had. I don't know why... I'm this happy.

==========

TEASER:

"I want that kind of butler~ Gyaaaa~"

"TAEMIN! " she started to cry. " That's my precious cup!"

"I ... have a girlfriend."

----

sorry! You must be anticipating the drama part! Sorry for long time no update XD