Chapter 4 :: Our Deal

Butler's Love

Need some fanfic authors for my blog : SHINeeTreasure

Either fanfic or news writer~!!! (Write on my wall to know more^^)

SPOILER : See the tags ... Do you  saw "Jonghun" ? Hehe... 

"A Deal For Freedom"

Taemin's POV

I walked trough the school main door. When I just make my first step on the floor everybody were like...

"Oh MY GOD~!! That's Lee Taemin from grade 10 -A right? He's the one who become that butler of that bully girl?"  I passed these girls who are talking bout me. 

Darn it! I forgot that this gossip  fact  had spread! Akkh... !!!

I tried to ignore them. Even though it's very hard. I walked through these gossip birds. They look at me with that kind of looks. So scary. Now I understand the bullied people's feelings.

"That's Lee Taemin... He's Hyuna's butler?? How can he become a  butler?" someone whisper. But I can hear it. Not only you who wonder how, I also wonder, I, Lee Taemin, the most handsome (girls said this) and coolest plus popular in this school become a butler of THAT kind of girl. In your dream! I wanna said that, but ...that's the truth

I reached my class SAFELY. Oh, no. Not that safe.

"Heyya~ Boy! I heard about the rumour about you and Hyuna. Stupid rumour isn't it, Oppa?" Gyuri. She comes to me just to talk bout this. So sorry... I'm sick of it.

"That's not a rumour nor a gossip. It's a FACT!" someone said that. Oh well, my so called lady, Hyuna. "Hey, Gyuri" she smirked.

"Taemin-a! Carry my bag" She gives me her bag , I can do nothing but hold that heavy bag. She left me and walked toward her desk in the class. Everyone was staring at us.

I came back to reality and bring her bag to the class.

LEE TAEMIN, Welcome... to the Butler World.

I said to myself as I sighed and tried to ignored those eyes.

"Hyuna, your bag" I gave her you bag. She stares at me as she sat down. She crossed her leg.

"Your bag" I repeated. Geez, this girl!!! Akkkh...I'm going crazy!

"Hyuna?" she smirked. "You call your Lady by her name?" 

Huh? What does she mean?

"From now on, you should call me... Hm... Miss...no, sounds old. Lady. Yeah, call me lady..."She gives he her 'I won!' face. 

I can not say anything now. I have to rebel! I can't stand it anymore!

"..." I stayed quite for awhile. "No" finally I said it.

She looked surprised. "No. I don't want!" I said to her.

Ukh! She smirked!

"Really? That's okay... I won't fired you until ... you obey me.So, if you doen't want " Stab! It stabbed my heart. She knows what I wanted. I wanted to get out of this Butler thing. Did she got angry when I pointed my finger at her ??

She makes a revenge. 

"EVERYBODY LISTEN TO ME" she shouted. Everyone pays their attention to this Queen.

"I'm making a deal with this lil' boy... Lee Taemin, if you can be a S-Ranked butler in 3 months, I'll fired you and you get get back to your freedom. If you can not...just see. You'll be my butler... forever?" she said her deal. 

Shoot! This girl! 

S-Ranked Butler is the highest rank in the Butler world. As what I know this morning, even my father is only A-Ranked, as well as my brothers.

"So....?" she looked at me like if she underestimate me.

How can I be a S-Ranked butler in just 3 months time? But for freedom...

"Okay! Deal!" finally i said that after a short thinking time.

"DEAL!" 

 

So that's how... I started to learn this whole Butler things

 

 

________sorry for the super late and super short chappie_______exam soon. 

Please...I need some authors~!

Forms

I AM APPLYING FOR NEWS AUTHOR / FANFIC WRITER

Name :

Username :

Age :

Favourite K-Pop Artist(s) :

For Newspaper : (YES/NO) I would like to update the newspaper on (particular artist) only. (if you wanna update about certain particular artist)

 

Example :

 

Forms

I AM APPLYING FOR NEWS AUTHOR <= Erase the one you don't applied to

Name : Cellia <= Real name

Username : SHINeeJJuliette

Age : 14

Favourite K-Pop Artist(s) : SHINee (Taemin ~~!!!),B2ST (Dongseob couple...), FT Island (My Prince Choi Jonghun) <= You can also write your fav member~

For Newspaper(YES) I would like to update the newspaper on SHINee only. <= If you wanna update for your favourite artist. Choose no if you wanna update on Random artist.

 

For Fanfic writer, I'll make a page just for YOU. You can put your story there and arrange it the way you want.^^

Like THIS  (my name there is 2MinCellia)

 

Please apply~!!!!