Chapter 14 :: Midnight Call

Butler's Love

"With Your cheerful voice"

Jonghoon's POV

Like days can't be worse, after the day Hyuna attacked, without telling Hyuna and Taemin, I'm searching for the culprit, who did that? What's the reason? I've got some clue on that.

But when I came home just to relax for a while, Hyuna's mom came to me and explain this engagement thing. 

"Huufff" I sighed. It's midnight now. 11.47

No one is here at the living room. I just looked blankly at the TV which show some midnight magic show. Not interesting at all. I know the trick.

My mind went to that day, when the first time I met this little girl named Hyuna....

----Flashback----

"Yes, I'm waiting for you... You will come with your daughter? Oh, That's nice. So that Jonghun can meet his future wife!" My mom talked happily with someone on the phone. I bet that's my fiancee's mom. 

So the girl that will, someday, engage with me is going to come? Let's see how does she look. I heard that she's 3 years younger than me. 

I was busy with my thought while standing behind the wall, trying to eaves drop what my mom says.

I ran to the rooftop garden, my only place to cool my mind. I can hear the doorbell rang. I looked down there. An expensive black car had come.

A woman in a dress with a little girl came out. Oh, that girl must be so called fiancee.

They walked toward the main door of the house. My mom run toward the door. I can hear her foot steps and she said " no, no this one is important guest".

I can see that my mom is now talking to the little girl.

I hide myself behind one of the wooden pillars. Hoping that no one see me here. I want to be alone.

I sighed hard. Is one's future must be decided by their parents? I don't read things like that in the book. I always see that their parents are kind and nice... 

After about 10 minutes, my mind is now better. I can think with cool-headed. (??) Maybe this is the way to make me happy from my parents. Parents won't do this except they are thinking about my future. Yes It's like that. 

Tap, Tap Tap...

I can hear small footsteps toward this rooftop place, from the hidden stair. I looked silently, hoping it's not my mother.

I still need my time. 

"Whooaa..." i can hear that amusement from the little girl.

I saw her smiling. That's the little girl that should be engage with me,right?

I decided to stay in my place, until she looked at the camellia, my biological mother's favourite flower...

"My Destiny is in your hand..." I can't stand but smiled at the little girl. 

-----Flashback end------

I walked toward the garden.The sky is now showing the 'star show'. They are smiling brightly at me. How i wish my life would be that bright...

"Hyuna... " I mumbled. Hyuna is more like a sister to me. Since the first time we met. I'm the only child of my parents even after my father married again. I'm lonely at home. Everyday only goes like that, School stuff, butler lesson. Repeated just like that....

When you come, at least I have you who will smile with your sweet smile when I come. At least I have you who will be there with me when I have some problems,even though you don't even know what's my problem is.

But Hyuna, I am sorry, you are not more than  a little sister to me...

RRRRRR....

My phone shouted noisily.I saw a name appeared and  press the 'answer' button and put my phone beside my ear.

"Yeoboseyo, Noona?"

"Hey! Jonghun-a! So how are you? Haven't sleep yet?" her cheerful voice make me smile and forget whatever problem I was thinking. Always like that.

I chuckled, "Noona... this is midnight and you're still so loud." 

"Um... loud? really? hahaha what are you doing now? I have a feeling that I need to call you" 

And your feeling is right. 

I just answered ," Just seeing some stars on the sky..."

"Stars? Is there any stars? I'm inside the campus building so I don't know~"

"What are you doing there? This midnight?"

" I have some work to do. Better finish it off now. If I go home, I'll forgot all these things" I can hear the sound of paper being moved. I smiled, even though I know she can't see it. My hard working noona....

"Noona, take care. Don't be too tired, 'kay?"

"Who's older actually? You or me?!" She said. I chuckled.

"You are just older one year from me. Well, you ARE younger than me. Mentally"

"JOONNGGHHHUUUNNN!!!" I can imagine her mad face. haha... Teasing her is happiness!

 

Taemin's POV

"Huff... my stomach can't cooperate with me... why do you need to be hungry at this kind of time?" I asked my tummy. (LOL ==)

I opened my door and go to the kitchen when I heard someone talking... 

"Hahaha what? you are? hahhahaa" I walked toward the voice source, silently. 

I peep nehind the big glass door. Oh! Jonghun Hyung!

Who is he calling at this kind of time?

"Yeah, Noona.... bye" he ended the call with smile. 

Then he walked toward the glass door! Oh no! I ran back to my room.

"Taemin-a?" He asked.

"Ah, yeah, Hyung" I just let an awkward smile. 

"What are you doing?" he asked me. Oh, Hyung, I also wanted to ask you that!

"Just... feeling hungry and going to grab a glass of milk" I scratch my head. 

He smiled, "Let's make a glass of  milk together" then he walked to the kitchen.

He handed me a glass of hot milk, I take it and drink it. Ah... how nice.

Then he make my hair messy (LOL, i forgot the proper word) before he walked back toward his room.

"Sleep after you drink that, school starts tomorrow" 

Clack, the door closed...

-----

 

HULLLAAAAAA~ How are you all? Long time no see XD

How's the update? Like it? Love it? Hate it?

I'm really really sorry for the late updates! Because I'm still a student so I have things to do *bow* And also I have some forums and blogs to take care of until the other people are coming....

 

FOLLOW ---->>> @SHINeeTreasures (fanbase made by me! all updates bout shinee and FTI. updated daily. we also play games and share facts XD)

GO TO ---->>> SHINeeTreausres.  for FTI and SHINee updates ^-^