Chapter 13 :: Engage

Butler's Love

"There is no sad or happy ending. YOU are the one who will make the ending. Writers are just telling YOUR story"

   Hyuna's POV   

After some days, we got better. well, we don't fight regularly now. We smiled when our eyes met sometimes. Without any reason and this is just weird...

We even made our dinner together yesterday!

I looked the ceiling of my room. I put my hands in the air, like if I was going to take something in the air.

Taemin-a... what is this feeling? 

I sighed. I sat on my bed and take my photo album that he looked before. And then take a glance on my polaroid camera. I smiled and take the polaroid camera.YES . We need to make some memories too. But these memories, I don't want it to be wasted as just a memories. I want it to become a memory that you, and I,can remember and laugh at when we both grown up.

And I hope, when I grown up, YOU are just right there beside me...

Knock knock...

someone knocked my room and make all my thoughts gone is second. 

"Yes?" I stood up and looked at the door,waiting for someone to open it. "Just open it, it's not locked".

I can see Taemin peeping. "Hyuna, Jonghun Oppa called you. He's home now!" Taemin said with his happy face.

I followed him to the main living room. I can see Jonghun Oppa, Umma and Appa there.

"Ah, Hyuna, what are you doing upstairs?" Appa asked me. 

"Ah...Um... " I can't answer. Well I was busy with my thought. "Nothing"

"Hyuna. we call you here because we wanna say something to you... " Appa made a gesture that tell me to sit and Taemin was silently standing behind. Like nothing happen.

I just looked at him and he made a gersture which says "JUST SIT DOWN" and make an 'i'm okay' expression.

I sat down as everyone's wish. I looked at Appa, Umma, and Jonghun Oppa. what do they wanna talk about?

"Hyuna...." Umma finally open . "We... wanna talk about your engagement with Jonghun..." 

With that sentence, I can see Taemin's super surprised face. Just the same like mine. But he just stayed at his place. 

"O... Omma... What are you talking about?" I looked at Umma and Appa, and also Jonghun Oppa who's now trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"We already think about this for long, even since you first met him..." Appa said. He looks at me. 

I should be happy to hear this, but I wasn't. I feel like someone stab me. Do my feeling for Jonghun Oppa has gone?

I just look at them. I can see Taemin sighed behind appa and Umma. He looked at me and smile. A painful smile.

"But Omma..." I stopped. "Don't joke around..." Then I stood up and ran as fast as I can to my room.My eyes are teary, I locked my room, and I don't know what's the exact reason that I cry...

I can hear someone's footsteps following me. And I hope it's him.

Someone knocked the door. "Hyuna..." That voice, I know that yours, Taemin-a...

----------------

  Taemin's POV  

I keep knocking her door until she answered. Hyuna, do you feel the same thing like me? This painful feeling?

"I'm okay!" She shouted from her room but i can hear that sobs.

I give up for now. I know she want to be left alone. "Okay, I'm leaving..." Then i went downstair where Hyuna's parents and Jonghun Hyung were.

"Taemin-a..." I can hear Jonghun hyung mumbled. 

"She want to be alone. She needs some time to think" I just answered short and left them to my room near the kitchen. 

I can say Umma says "I thought Hyuna loves you, I don't know that this decision will make her like this..." Before I closed the door and busy with my own thought on this.

----

WILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW! (Hopefully) sorry for the short chapter!!^^