Prologue - Monday Morning

Butler's Love

"I'll Serve You Until You Hate Me, And I'll Serve You Forever. Because You Love Me"

Hyuna's POV

Boring Monday morning... As usual.

"Hyuna... How's your school these days? Is it tough?" My mother asked me as she pour the tea to my white cup.

I take the full-of-tea cup and drank all of them at once. "Aaaah~ No... Just Okay" I said.

My mother give me please-be-more-lady-like look. Okay... I know I'm not girly and I always act without thinking ladies' manner. But,what's wrong with it? I'm not a princess or a queen.

I ate all the toast on the long dining table and get up from my seat. My Appa is, as usual, kept quiet.

"Umma, Appa, I have to go now" I stand up and ...

"Hyuna, I forgot to tell you this" Appa surprise me. 

"What?" I said curiously. Actually I don't wanna wait also. I'm almost late.

"Hm... Starting from tomorrow you'll get a new butler" He said in a very calm.. or monotone voice?

And my expression was become like this OoO ... The mouth and the eyes were opened just like that.

I mean... A butler? Oh,Come on! I don't need any!

"Appa, I don't like that Joke!" And I left him just like that. Umma sighed.

_-__-__-__---_-----------_____

Taemin's POV

Another morning...

Trrrrr... My phone rang. I see the screen.

Gyuri calling

Siiiggghhh... This girl again. I just pressed the 'reject' button.

Annoying girls. I just give them a chance to date me once and they think that I'm serious? No way.

"Taemin-a! What time are you going home today?" Umma shout from upstair. Ck... Why is she asking me this? So not important.

"I don't know. Why?" I shouted back as i wear my shoes. "Done" I stand up and waiting for her to reply.

She went downstair . "Your grandpa is coming today evening. Make sure you come home before 6" she said happily.

Grandpa? Why so sudden? Hm...whatever.

 

++_=_=-+_++=--_++_=-_=-+-=_=_+_+=-=_+__=_+_=--=

Sorry for the very short chappie.

I don't have enough time... :(

Bye for now and don't forget to comment, okay!