Chapter 24 :: Gyuri's time

Butler's Love


"Jealous?"

Taemin's POV

I called Gyuri after everybody fell asleep. "Ya!!" I shouted. I can hear her growning over the line. "What did you just do to Hyuna?!"

"Taking care of her and don't get mad over me again, I'm done with those harsh words Minhwan said to me!" He shouted. And... 

"Ya! Ya! Are you crying?!" 

"YES! That Minhwan guy! I hate him! Oly if his father is not my father's boss, I already did something to him for revenge!!" She shouted. AGAIN. And oh, Minhwan's father is... ohhh...  I just knew it! "NOW I'M GROUNDED! GYURI IS GROUNDED!" she said,sobbing. WHAT.THE.HECK.

"STOP CRYING CAN YOU?! You just did something so bad until Hyuna got DEEP wound and you cry just because you're grounded?! Huh?!" 

suddenly she shut up. Finally. I knew she never know this side of me, which is really scary when I am angry. "Okay. so stop messing with my life. I want you and those girls you send, what's her name? Minah? What ever and whoever mess with Hyuna, mess with me too. And you know what that means." 

I couldn't hear her answers, but I bet she nodded. She has to, at least, nod. Or she didn't. "Taemin-a, I don't know who's Minah." 

"Ya, don't joke." I chuckled. But she kept quite. She's not joking. "Okay, continue." 

"I don't know who the heck is Minah. Really. What I did to Hyuna is no other than poisoning her food. Which was done by me, no one else. No Minah girl or whoever it is!" She sighed.

I froze. What?! "Huh?! You are the one who tell Minah to drag her to the girl's toilet aren't you?" I asked her in confusion. what does this mean? 

"No! Really no! for now, believe me. I only poisoned her food. I thought she ate it , but i saw her throw her food at lunch! So i was going to make another plan, but, yeah, as you can see." She ended her explanation.

"So... really not you?" I aked again. I can't believe this. So this is all Minah's work?

"No..."

We both kept silence after that.

"Taemin-a...." she called me. "Hm?" 

"Why can't you love me?"  I stunned with her question. This means, she really love me, right? I thought...

"I thought you know you're just one of my girldriends?" 

"I-I do. But, from them all, can't you feel that I actually likes you?" haha she's just in the same category as hyuna. Lion outside, sweet bunny inside. I smiled. "Gyuri-ah... I'm sorry I can like you back, right?"

She kept quiet. "Gyuri-ah... I'm really sorry. I never liked you. And I think I never will." I stopped. "I... love someone else already. And you know who." 

"If you said so... " Gyuri replied. "Should I give up?" I smiled at her question. "Give up on me, and start again a new love. Without some dirty work." I emphasise the last sentence. 

She chuckled, "arraso~" and we laughed.

***

After i told whatever new information i got from Gyuri, i go to sleep, I still cant believe this all are not Gyuri's work. And... that she actually likes, or okay, lked me. I hope she got a boy who really love her soon. Afterall, she isn't that bad. I hope so.

***

BANG! Hyuna put the bowl of cereal in front of me, banging. "WHAT THE?" She just gave me a stern look. What's wrong with her?!

She sat in front of me ad start eating her breakfast. Not even looking at me or even a glance. No.

Until we were in the car, she asked me, "Why did you call Gyuri yesterday?" She asked me.

At first, i was clueless, but.... "Hm...Because... I miss her?" I put an act and pretend, I wanna know her reaction. Haha, she's jealous~!!

"Y-you what?!" 

"Miss her"

"YAAAA! get out of the car now!!!" she shouted. 

"WHAT?!"

"OOOUUUTTTT!!"

"Why should I?"I tried to keep calm, and failed, after i saw her with the super famous Hyuna's death stare. Freezing anyone who saw it to -10 degree (okay, I'm too much here). 

"I WAS JOKING ,KAY!"

She stopped giving me the death glare, "you do?'

I sit back again after standing (and hit my head) and scream and all, IN THE CAR. I nodded hard.

"O-okay, then..." she looked away at the window.

well, next time, there is no need to . I think.

 

-----

WEIRD... -_____-

Okay, so guys. Sorry I didn't update for DAYS. *deep bow* I hope you still like this story ;) I wrote the important points of this story in my ipod's notes. AND MY IPOD IS BROKEN. So... I totally forgot what did I wanna write :( Hufff.... I'm trying here. Please forgive me~!

but i hope you still going to read keke ^^ sorry late update and it's super short!
Don't forget to comment (i really wanna know if you read my FF haha) see ya~