Chapter 19 :: Kyoto Holiday

Butler's Love

Hm... so... It has been 3 months of no updates and I wanna give all my loyal readers a deep deep bow m(_._)m I'm seriously sorry... >.< nwadays I'm so Into DBSK kekee that I open tumblr more than google. LOL.

And I changed my username into MIGHTYMAKNAE.^^

Anyway, Let's continue this story! I promise you I'll write this till it ends^^ I won't stop in the middle :)

"I started To Know His Real Feeling For Me. I know it. However he hides it. I'll wait until he tells me himself"

Kyoto 08.08 AM

Hyuna's POV

Today we're all in Kyoto! Woooaah so nice here^^ So nice ayy ayy ayy. Haha I'm so happy today. I forgot when is the last time I've been this happy. Maybe because today I'm spending holiday with these people ;)

"Hyuna-ya, Your luggage." Jonghun Oppa walked towards me with our luggage, since there are only four of us, we don't use the trolley and instead bring all of our luggage to the cabin. I was from the toilet so he take care of my luggage first. 

"Hm... So let's go! our car is waiting" He continued. Jiyeon followed him and give me a wink. 

On the way to our car, I can't stop but stare at Taemin. Today he looks seriously great. I smiled.

"Huh, what are you doing? Smiling all the way..." He said as he passed me. Geez, still annoying, I thought. 

But just after that, he turned he smiled and mouthed, "Hurry"

I ran to him who's already kind of far from me. When I reached him, he suddenly grip my luggage and take it from me. But...

"Akh..." fresh blood comes fro his fingers as he hold the handle. I haven't touch the handle of it since I always pull it.

"Are you okay?" I asked him while checking his fingers. But he didn't aswer, instead he just look at me while I put the band-aid I found in my bag (GOOD THING JIYEON PUT IT INSIDE!). "How can your finger bleed?" I asked him, looking at him and realised he looks at me all the time. As if he can't blink and can't move his head from me.

"Y...ya, Taemin-a. I'm asking you, what happened until it bleed?" I repeated while pretending as if I was mad. Actually I was embarrassed. Realising he look at me that way.

Finally Taemin comes back to his normal state, and smiled. WEIRD.

"I don't know." He bent down, checking my bag. Especially the handle. Surprisingly, he found something there. Cutter.

He picked it up cautiously. "Oh My God... who the heck put this here. This is so dangerous!" He looked at me. He looked so angry but I know he wasn't angry to me.

"Hey, what's wrong? Our car is alreay waiting there." Jonghun Hyung approached us. With Jiyeon behind him.

"What's wrong?" Jiyeon asked.

Taemin showed his finger with band-aid.

"Bleeding?" Jiyeon conclude.

Taemin simply nodded and showed Jonghun Oppa the cutter he found. "Someone put this here." He stood up.

Jonghun Oppa took it from Taemin. He checks it. He patted Taemin's shoulder and said, "No, maybe this sticks acidentally. Don't think too much about it," He smiled, and then looked at me too. I just nodded.

But Taemin seems cannot agree with Jonghun Oppa. "No, how can it stick just like that?!" he said, denying what just Jonghun said.

"First, let's got to the villa first, Okay? For now, let me take care of Hyuna's Luggage" He said and calm Taemin down. Jiyeon walked closer to me as the both of the boys walked in front of us. 

"How can it's there?" Jiyeon asked me.

"Hm... I don't know, maybe like Jonghun Oppa said, accidentally stick" I move my shoulders up, a sign that I don't know.

"Hm. okay then. Let's just forget it."

It was first day in Kyoto. That day I know and realised that Taemin really do care for me so much.

 

Hyuna's Villa. 7.00 PM

"Okay, all dinners are ready. Let's eat~" Jonghun Oppa anounced. we all eat dinner in the big garden of Hyuna's house, in one of the Gazebo. 

"Lady-ya~ For you" Taemin playfully put the spaghetti on my plate. He smiled.

Oh Oh I'm red what should I dooo??

Usually in this kind of situation I'll said nothing or even scold the person out of emarrasment, saying "Who told you to do so?"

But now... "Th... Thank... Thank You" I stuttered.

Taemin who was already taking the spaghetti fo himself now , surprised and look at me for awhile. "Since when are you this cute, eh?"He asked me.

I was like "WHAT THE?!" 

And he's.... "HUAHAHAAAAA JOKING!!!!" I can see he's so happy. Uhh, I should just smiled and said Thank you once again >.< How I wish it wasn't one of a joke he made!

His phone rang. He looked at the screen and seems annoyed. He press 'reject' and put it again in his pocket. But it starts to ring again. He rejects it and take the battery of his phone out.

"Why Taeminnie?" Jonghun asked. 

"No, nothing" He shook his head. "Let's eaaaaat~" He change the topic.

And everybody also don't think more about it. except me. 

 

Taemin's POV

geez, she called again. What does she actually want, huh? So many times I told her this is what I want now. Being her butler. Seeing her smiles that she never shown before. Seeing her laugh that was so rare. But I can see it everyday now.

Why do you even want to stop me?

And I'm so gonna ignore all your black mail saying you are going to make Hyuna leave me, whatever the way is. Do you think I'm stupid? I'll Protect her. Whatever you do to me I won't leave her. This is the feeling I have for now. 

 


OMG OMG LONG TIME NO SEE! I'll update again when I can! Please say Fighting to me because now I have many things ( not so many but I'm easily stressed) to do >.< anyway, I miss you all sooo much <3

 

Comments = Love = faster updates, hopefully!