Chapter 2 :: Butler?!

Butler's Love

"So now, You're my butler. I'll make sure that... You'll suffer" - Hyuna

"I'll also make sure you'll regret that you ever say that!" - Taemin

Taemin's POV

I'm on my way to the Platinum Hotel. I am in a taxi since I need to arrive there as soon as possible. You know, I'm hungry. Suddenly my phone rang.

Jonghyun hyung calling

"Hello?" Why suddenly he called me?

"Taemin-a... about that bet of ours ..."He started. Before we make a bet about Hyuna and me, we already make another bet. It is a bet if he can be Shin Se Kyung's boyfriend.

"I... wanna stop that bet, can I?" He asked me. Wow... so weird. what just happened?

"Hyung, Why? So not like you"  Seriously.What happened?

"I... I think... I really fall in love with her...."

What??? Wait , Wait ,Wait

"Hyung! Mworago?" I just can't believe it!

"Huuuuh... How can I tell this to you? I.. really fall on love with her!" Oh....No....!

"sir, we've arrive at the hotel" The taxi driver cut our coversation.

"Hyung, Let me call you later. I need to do something more important" I ended the call and pay the fees to the driver.

I go out from the taxi. Wow... big hotel. No, Huge.

I entered from the main gate. Suddenly someone walked toward me as I stepped my very first step on this hotel.

"Excuse me, Are you Lee Taemin?" He asked me. How does he know my name? 

I just put a smile since I don't know who's this guy. "Yes, Can I help you?"

"Uh, Good. Then please follow me. Your family are waiting" He pulled me. I'm speechless. What for they hire this guy just for pick me up from the main gate? 

__________________________

21st Floor

That's what the screen of the elevator show me. Am I kidnapped?

"Sir, Please go this way" he pointed a big door as we walked along the hotel corridor. 

He stopped and opened the door for me. 

I come inside.

"Taemin-a! Finally you come" My mom said in cheerful voice. Wait a minute. Why this room is so full? And they are dressing in formal clothes. 

"Taemin-a! Sit here" Minho pointed the seat just beside him. I walked there and sit. The seat opposite me is empty.

BRAAAK

The door opened violently. A blonde girl in black dress come inside. She bows.

"I'm really sorry that I'm late..ouch" Then she walked toward the seat in front of me. Ow... I pity her. I know she's having  a hard time wearing those high heels. She keeps on saying ouch. Wait a minute. That's.... Kim Hyuna! That girl who has been a hot gossip in the whole school. The girl I'm making a bet on with Jonghyun.

"Yup! Now... we can continue our conversation. Since the person we are talking about are both have arrived" My father said. 

Are they talking about me and Hyuna? Is it...Oh no! Arranged marriage?? OOOOOOHHHHHH.... NOOOOO 

Even though I make a bet on her, It's not that I really wanna be with her. I should stop my bet!

I'm young Appa! I still wanna have fun! I wanna said that but I keep it for myself. I just can see my father smiling at the the other man opposite him. My grandfather is sitting calmly beside my father. Wo.... Is it really arranged marriage?

Now my grandpa started to talk. "So... Mr. Kim. I think my grandson can start to serve your daughter as a butler tomorrow" 

It's like lighting bolt go through my head. BUTLER????

_)_)_)__)
 

Hyuna's POV

That guy... Lee Taemin isn't he? He's a famous playboy. Huh.

I smirked. Why his face looked like he's scared? Is he scared of me? humph.

"Hyuna..." My father called me. I don't hear anything before that. I was daydreaming.

"This is your butler, Lee Taemin" Whoa.... So he's my Butler. My butler is a playboy. I looked at him.

He looked like he's very unhappy. Or worried. His clothes... Does he know that he'll become a butler? He should wear a proper butler clothes, Tuxedo.

Hm... Then I'll make sure. I'll make sure that you'll suffer, Taemin-a...

 

Taemin's POV

She smirked. How scary. I think she really ever beat someone up. No, not someone. Many people. She has beat many people up. Maybe I'll be the next? 

__________________________

That nightmare ended there. We go to our car.

"Taemin-a... Prepare for tomorrow, okay?" My mother smiled at me. How can she smiled like that when I'm suffering.

"Umma... I don't wanna joke around now. What butler? I'm not a butler. No butler nowadays!" I protested.

"Hey...! Are you teasing me?" Minho feels annoyed. What? Don't say that he's a butler... Haha.

"Haha... Stop joking around, Taemin-a. You already know that our family is a butler family isn't it? I always tell you this when you're small" She just answered like that. So... What she told me when I was small is no joke?!

"Minho has become a great butler. This is your turn now. Maybe she'll be your soulmate"  That's Appa. Appa!!! Soulmate? With that kind of girl? NO WAY!

"Taemin-a... I think you should tell all your girlfriends that you don't wanna be with them anymore. It's better you tell one by one now. Before It's too late" Minho hyung give me some maybe useful advice as he opened another car door. That's not my car.

"Appa, Umma. My lady is in the mall. I should pick her up. Bye" Then he goes and gone in the darkness with that black sport car.

I looked at the stars... So... The story of how my mother met my father who's a butler is no joke?

"Taemin-a! let's go!!!" Appa tell me to go inside and I just obey him.

Huuuh... I let a sigh.

What a LIFE.

 

 

)__)_))_)_

So this is the 3rd chappie. So now they are a Butler and a master. ^^

Tomorrow, They'll both start their new life^^

No silent reader please.