Chapter 25 :: Almost Kidnapped

Butler's Love

Hyuna's POV

"Don't you think the tea's colour seems kinda weird?" Jonghun asked Taeminnie. "Again?" I heard Taemin replied. They were in the kitchen discussing about the food that are going to be served as dinner for my family and jiyeon's. we have prepared some luxurious garden dinner. And I was hiding, okay, sitting in front of the TV, eavesdropping.

Taemin sighed. "I thought we bought this from a trustworthy supplier, right hyung?" He asked. Jonghun just nodded his head. "We must be careful. Anything we bought might contain poisons... They had started again. " Jonghun started to check every food and drinks available in the house, Taemin threw the tea and helped too. 

"Taemin-a, you must first eat the food that are goin to be served tonight. TRUST. NO. ONE." Jonghun advised. Taemin just nodded, feeling a little bit scared with his hyung's words. Who the heck wanted to hurt Hyuna? Is it the one who shot the bullet in the old house? he thought.

I don't really know what's happening there. But what I know is. I'm. In. Danger.

***

"Hyuna, today we can't go home together, I must go to practice." Taemin walked toward my table, and explained. I just nodded, out f curiousity, I asked, "Practicing what?"  

"Taekwondo!" He smiled, proud. "You... can?!" I asked in disbelief. This baby-bellied (?), skinny, no-muscle guy can actually do some martial arts?

"Of course!" 

I smirked, "I guess you're real beginner." 

He redden, I gues I'm right! "NOOOOO! I'm improving you know! Everybody praised me!"

"Yeah, whatever." I put my things on my bag and stood up. "See ya, Minnie-ah." I smiled at him and walked past Taemin. Taemin just stood there, I do't know that he was blushing like mad when he heard me calling him, "Minnie-ah".

***

"Agasshi, your mom tell me to drop you in this restaurant." My driver said after he stopped the car in f ront of a mid-class restaurant. I just stared at him, blankly. I... have never seen him before. 

"Are you new?" I asked him. He... smirked. OH. NO.

***

I punched him with all my power, Good thing I know how to fight! I ran toward the street, to the crowd. Whoever please help me. He is going to kidnap me! Why am I so clumsy? That guy is going to trap me in the restaurant. 

I passed through the crowd, "I'm sorry" "excuse me" I keep telling these to people I passed, I can the ahjusshi still running towards me. Oh what to do?

I ran toward the subway station underground, running throught the crowd once again. I never use the subway, but I'm so glad i have T-money which can be used in  many places, including buying tickets. I ran towad the automatic gate, putting my card on the censor while looking at my surrouding, seraching the ahjusshi, and I can see him running toward me. The gate opened and I ran. I did not even see where does the train goes to.I go inside, standing in the crowd. I can see the ahjusshi had lost me. I looked down so that he can't see me amongst the people. The door's closed. And ...

I'm safe.

I sighed hard. That was just like thriller movie. I can feel my phone vibartes. Taemin.

"YA! Hyuna! Where are you?! You're supposed to go home with Jiyeon!!" Taemin shouted over the phone. Everyone stared at me. I bowed a little.

"I'm in the train, you stupid!" I whispered. "You what?!" He screamed again.

"hey, pick me up in the subway station in xxx okay?!"

"Why the heck you're there?!"

"Just do it!!" She screamed. And once again everybody stared at her.

***

"WOW" that was all Taemin said after he listened to my story. "What the?! You are supposed to be there!! You're my butler!" He softened. "Mianhae..."
He looked at me with his sad eyes.

I let a fake cough. "Nevermind." and looked away. Suddenly he stood and ... HUG ME.

"Tae... Taemin-a?" 

"I'm sorry I wasn't there. You must have been scared." He comb my hair with his fingers. I can hear his heart beating. My head was on his chest. Suddenly I feel so safe.

I kept silence for awhile. He keeps huugging me and comfort me. I was not going to show him this side of me, but, because of the comfort he gave me...

I cried.

"I was scared... " suddenly I sobbed on Taemin's chest. "shh... I'm here." Taemin comfort me. I keeps sobbing, but feel safe at the same time with Taemin hugging me

I hope time could stop now... With him beside me, everything seems great. Everything.