Chapter 9 :: Uncontrollable

Butler's Love

 

TEASER:

"I want that kind of butler~ Gyaaaa~"

"TAEMIN! " she started to cry. " That's my precious cup!"

"I ... have a girlfriend." - not on this chappie XD

----

I'm busy. So I can't write fast update. Mianhae... X<

 

LUNCH Time

Hyuna's POV

I don't know why but Taemin's phone keep ringing since 10 am. He reject all of them and finally turned off his cellphone.

"Who's that?" I asked him. 

"My friends." I don't know why he answered me without looking at my face. He looked down.

"Then? Why are you not answering it?" I asked him as I thanked him for serving me the lunch food which is really nice. Yeah, I'm kinda nice now. Maybe because Jonghun Oppa is here?

"No. They'll just distract me from serving you." He answered. Still not looking at me.

"Is it your friends or your GIRLfriendS?" I asked him again emphasising the word GIRL and the S.

"..." he stayed quite. "Well, I never say that they ARE my girlfriends. They just think that way"

"You are a womanizer.... You treat girl well." My phone which played "beautiful" as the ringtone rang.

"Yup!"

"Hyuna... " Oh! this voice is Minhwan's.

"Why? I'm eating my lunch." 

"Okay, maybe later. Bye" He ended up the phone call.

Minhwan's become weirder and weirder day by day.... What's up with him?

"Geez. So weird." I put my cellphone on my pocket.

"Who's that?" Taemin asked me. Why he wanna know who's that? Since I'm kind today, I'll answer him.

"Minhwan."

"Minhwan?! From the art class?" he asked me.

"Yup! Why? You seems so shocked." I asked him back. But he stayed quite. "So...actually how many girlfriends do you have?" I changed back the topic as I sliced the meat.

"Hm.... three. But we break up already. So no problem."

Taemin's POV

"THREE? How mean can you be? You break their hearts..." She looked at me in the eyes. Well, I think she is still a girl. She still talks about that kind of thing. But... with who? I know she doesn't have any girl friend.  Well, That's why I'm here as her butler. To be a friend for her to talk to. 

"By the way, why are you keep standing? Sit in front of me" she pointed a chair just opposite her. 

I keep saying no but she insist me to sit. 

So I sat.

But I did nothing but, simply sit there, watching her eating. I think she's annoyed... She let a sigh.

"Taemin-a..." then she flick her hand to call the maid. She's so used to do that...

"Yes, young lady?" one of the maid come. There's a scared expression there. Even just little.

"Bring one more portion of exactly the same food I eat." she commanded her. That maid nodded and walked somewhere.

"For who?" She asked me.

"Taemin-a~ commom sense! Who's the only person sitting in this long table beside me?" She asked me.

"Me?" I answered her.

"So? Of course that food is for you!" The food came the same time she said that. I looked her in the eyes. Butler usually don't eat with her lady. Even more, in the same table. 

Wait, where do I know that? no one told me. Butler's sense? I don't know. I think my blood is really really a butler's blood...

"I ... just feel a little bit lonely eating alone everyday." she looked somewhere but me. 

I just looked at the food for awhile. This is nice. Then I looked back at her. She realise it.

"What?! I don't put any poison." She sliced another piece of meat and eat it. 

Poison? I just chuckled and start eating. This girl.... she has a lot of sided that many people don't know. Actually she just needs friend. Maybe, I should be one. 

I can't help but smiling while eating....

"What happened to you? Smiling like that like you never see any food for a year." I take back my words. No friend needed.

Hyuna's POV

Does he really hungry or what? He smiled like a mentally ill person. 

But...

At least someone is here, accompany me eating. Today is the first day someone eating with me in the same table since... I forgot when. 

He's quite nice. If he really become a S-Ranked butler, then... He'll not be here anymore? I'll be alone again?

I tried to make that thought gone, Think about Jonghun Oppa, Hyuna! but it doesn't help. 

Because I knew that ... she has a lady waiting for him. A lady that he loved. And Taemin is different.

He said my smile is nice. The first person beside Jonghun Oppa, and now Jonghun Oppa never said that again to me. Even though I'm always acting mean to him.

Wait! Wake Up! He has THREE Girlfriends! Maybe that words is just the same as what he said to another girls. 

But even Minhwan never said that. Minhwan who is close to me. And Taemin just met me four days ago....

Taemin's POV

We are done eating and now heading to audio visual room. It's like a cinema. 

"This place is really big, you always watch alone here?" I asked her as I prepare some snack from the mini refrigerator and heat it in the microwave inside the room. Since, both of us can't cook and don't want to call any maid.

Well, I'm already like a private maid anyway.

"I don't really like watching dramas nor movies. So I don't really go here." She put the DVD into the player and the  big screen appeared. 

Ting! The popcorn is done~

"Ah! This is hot! Then, why do you watch this drama?" I asked her. " No need to answer, I get it" Actually I think she did not hear that question, and I knew the answer already. Jonghun Hyung told her so.

"AH! Taemin-a! It started! Sit here!" She hurried to one of the soft sofa and told me to sit beside her. 

I walked to the seat. I sit down and gave her the popcorn. Wait, this is like a date... In the house. I wonder if she has roller coaster also inside this house. Like Richie Rich.

"Whoaaaa.... So handsome!I want that kind of Butler! I like Rihito~ mameshiiba also not bad." she keeps commenting. Is she really really doesn't like watching drama? Doubt it.

"Hm... if for example you're Mameshiiba, then Jonghun Oppa is Rihito??" He compared me to one of the childhood friend of Mei, the main character. And Jonghun Oppa to the S-Ranked butler in the drama, Rihito. (Right pic)

"Huh... I'll be Rihito... Just wait!" I said to her. She just chuckled with 'impossible' face. I MUST be Rihito, I mean, I MUST be a S-Ranked butler. If I really wanna be free.

Then we were watching this drama in silence. Now we are at the 3rd episode. When Hyuna started to feel thirsty. And that's just exactly where the problem began.

"Taemin-a! I'm thirsty. Get me some tea. Use my special cup, the purple one. Make one for yourself if you want to." She command me but her eyes were sticked to the screen as she goes "ah..." ,"oh...", or "oooww...!".

That's the funny side of her. 

I stood up and walked toward the intercom. I ordered for her 'special cup'. I think she really likes that cup.

"Yup! we're at the audiovisual room. Yes...yes. I'll make the tea by myself. Yes. Thanks" I ended the conversation with one of the maids.

2 minutes later, the cups come.There are 2 cups, for me and for her. Weirdly... there is some tea served already in each cups. 

Hyuna's purple cup ... I observed it. The tea's colour is a little bit different as the tea I made. Really... something is weird. 

But I just ignored it. 

"Hyuna, they poured the tea already. Is it okay?" I asked her as I handed her cup to her. 

She looked at the tea. "Ah... " she looked at it and suddenly she said, "can you just throw this tea and make the new one for me?" She asked me and handed back the tea. 

Maybe she doesn't like the tea from the smell? Without any suspicion I throw the tea and make again. Since the things needed are all there in this room. Who knows that Jonghun Hyung prepares all this before hand? Because I saw a note from him on the coffee table.

I put the cup, but I don't know how... BLAST! It breaks.

Hyuna heard it and screams. "TAEMIN! " she started to cry. " That's my precious cup!"

But then I ignored her screams, because...

"Hyuna!" I ran toward her and jumped. Her bowl full of popcorn breaks also.

There's a bullet... shot in this room.

She looks sooo shocked.

She grips me and buried her head in my chest. Her body shook. "Taemin-a..."

She looks like if she's out of control.

"Hyuna...are you okay?"

----

Long chap, no?

Thanks for all the support! Wait for the next chap