Chapter 1: I'm Kim Hyuna, The INFAMOUS Girl.

Butler's Love

"I'm Just a Little Bit "More" Than Other People Do"

-Taemin & Hyuna

Hyuna's POV

"Ms, We are at your school now" My driver told me. I take my Ipod and put it on my bag with the headphones still on my head. I take my black backpack and open the door of my super-expensive car you can think of (a/n : Okay, I think this has gone too much. But she's THAT rich.) When I open the door, everybody moves away. Good. They know what they should do. I, Kim Hyuna, is the super famous and richest girl in this school. You should give me a way of course.

"Hey, That's Hyuna isn't she? She beat Donghae (so sorry ELF) last night! So scary...!" A girl whisper to her friend  as she look at me. I know that she's talking about me. I'm not in mood to bash her up or whatever.

I'm still thinking about the butler thing. How can, Me, Kim Hyuna, the girl who all the students scared of because of my strength, has a BUTLER? Seriously. 

I ignored the whispers those annoying girls made. By the way, DOnghae bullied someone from the lower grade and I beat him up. actually I'm the hero. But that bullied boy never says the truth so... my reputation become like that.

I don't like bullying someone who's weaker than me. If they's stronger than me I'd like to challenge myself to beat them up, though. And I'll win, of course. I smirked when I'm thinking about that. 

So... You all, new readers of "The Life of Kim Hyuna", do you need an introduction? I mean, the complete one? 

Whether you say yes or no I'll still tell you.

My name is Kim Hyuna, 16 years old.The heir of the super big company Platinum & Co. I'm rich. The richest among all of the student in this high school. I'm also famous. Okay, INFAMOUS (famous for a bad thing).

"Kim Hyuna!" someone called me from the back. Huh, Minhwan.

"What?" I turned my head in annoyed look. He disturb my introduction to my only GIRL (if you are a girl,okay) friends, the readers of "The Life of Kim Hyuna". Geez. 

"Hey, don't give me that look!" he said to me as he reach the spot just in front of me. "What happened, huh? You call me this morning"

"Hm.... That one. I just wanna ask you something. What do butler do?" I asked him as he gave me a "What?" face.

Taemin POV

"Hey, Taemin-a!" Gyuri come to me and take my hand so that it will linked to hers. Geez... This girl.

"Why did you reject my calls?" She asked me with annoying, very annoying tone. Like if she thinks that she's the cutest girl in the whole world.Is she too innocent or this is just me who's too devilish? I'm dating another 3 girls too, Gyuri.

 

Someone coming from the main gate that make the other students whisper. Must be that girl, Hyuna. It's not that I know her in person, everybody knows her.

"Taemin-a! Never talk to that girl,okay? That girl will beat you up! She's so scary. If she's not that rich I'm sure this school won't let her stay" Gyuri talks about that Hyuna girl. Whatever. I don't care.

I looked at the crowd. Actually that girl is not that bad. The face I mean. She's quite beautiful. Hm... I let a smirked on my face. 

I've got an idea.

"Gyuri, i need to go. Bye"  then I pull my hand and left her.

"Oppa!!!!!"

***

-Class-

BRAAAAK

I put ,or throw, my back to the chair and then I sit on the table , just opposite Jonghyun hyung, who already sit next to me. 

"So... Yo find a new girl?" He asked me.  I smirked. 

"Hyung... You know me really well. Yeah, I found a new one. Maybe this will be a little bit hard" I said to him and he just laugh.

"Hahaha... Hard? You always get the girl you want in a week. Who's she? Don't make me curious" He take his coca cola and sip it.

"Kim Hyuna"

"Ukkkkkh!!!" Jonghyun choked. " Ya! Are you crazy? You want to her to beat you up or what?! I think you have a good taste on girls!"  He's really surprised. You can see it on his face.

"New challenge for me. I can't be beaten that easy, Hyung. Don't worry. Wanna bet?" I asked him as he smiled at me and nodded.

"3 Months, Taemin-a"

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I opened my door's house. So silent. Where are Key and Minho Hyung? Not home yet? So unusual. Now is 6.30. Usually they are always home earlier than me. I went to the kitchen. My stomach is mad at me now. Give me such a pain.

"Let's see what we have here..." I just wanted to open the refrigerator as i found something on it. A post it.

Taemin-a, We go to Platinum Hotel to meet your grandpa. Please go there as soon as possible.

-Minho

What are they doing there? Just to meet my grandfather and we need to go to a hotel? What for?

Without thinking too much, my head is already full with the dishes they will serve in such hotel.

"Hm...Better go now before the food is finish" And  I change my clothes in hurry.

 

 

 

__________

Sorry if I'm a little bit harsh okay. Please stand for it for awhile. Because this is the prologue. 

Please wait , and they you'll find something cute, surprising, funny, and many things more from this Bad Couple^^

IMy stomach is very painful. I need to take a rest. Sorry