Chapter 15 :: A Prince, A Knight and a Friend

Butler's Love

"A princess always married the prince. But, what to do if she loves her knight?"

 

Taemin's POV

"Taemin-a, wake up..." that voice with a gentle shake woke me up this morning. 

"Uuuhhhmmm...." I move to the right and tried to sleep again. But that voice,saying the same sentence while shaking me gently, really disturbs me...

"Taemin-a...." Now that hands shook me a little harder.

"UUUHHHHMMM!" I hit it softly. 

That person stops his or her action, whoever doing it. Great. Let me sleep more!

But... I was WRONG! so WRONG!

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Taemin-a! Wake up! School today, Babo!" Her gentle and soft voice changes into a voice that is very familiar to me. And her gentle shake changes into a hard push that I almost fell down from the bed if I can't hold my own body!

"Hya! Hyuna!" I almost fell down. I grab the blanket and tried to push myself back to the middle of the bed. "What are you doing?!" 

Now I can see her clearly. She is dressed in full spring uniform already! Oh! What time is it?

I looked at the clock and surprised, 7.00! School starts on 7.30!! and it takes around 20 minutes to go there. We need to see our class which is sure will change today!

"Oh, no. First day." I run to the bathroom and leave hyuna just like that. Well, I know the consequences,though. 

Either a shout or banging the door. I

But she did not do any of them. She left the room just like that. No shout. No door banging. Nothing. Only...

"Be fast." And then closed the door. 

WHERE DO TEMPERAMENTAL HYUNA GO?

ah, maybe the morning atmosphere makes her into a good mood. Or , the opposite.

***

In the car, I can't stop humming along the song i heard with my iPod. 

I can feel the gaze of this used-to-be scary girl. 

Hyuna seems annoyed, but who cares. She also seems happy today.

"Ya!" okay, she cares. "Can't you stop smiling like crazy?" He looked at me. Then she just let a sigh and stare at the street.And, I also did the same thing. I am, still, normal and still want to stay alive. 

Okay,Cross that used-to-be !

***

When we arrived at school, there are a lot of people already. People start to stare at us. Well, we haven't go to school for kind of a long time. And, we appear at the school's gate together. 

Hot gossip for the gossip girls,eh?

I just keep humming to the song. Even though i' using earphones, but I can still heard Hyuna said "gezz, shameless" While looking at the girls who, yes, shamelessly staring and pointing at us.

I just pat her shoulder gently and make a 'let's move' gesture. She just followed me quietly. 

I looked at the notice board while searching for both my name and Hyuna's name.

"Lee Taemin...Hm..."

"Boom! Who's this? " a word that is usually used for surprising someone can be heard beside me. He covers Hyuna's eyes with his hands, which seems strong... How do he built that? What?!

What Am I Thinking?! 

Hyuna seems happy to see him. She jonkingly said "ya~ Minhwan-a... Stop it~" and then chuckled as soon as Minhwan takes his hands off. 

"You still remember my voice~" Minhwan replied. He smiled to her brightly. He moved and stand between me and Hyuna. Well, there are not many people here. It's not disturbing but I don't know why I feel disturbed.

"How can I forgot your voice? you always call me every night." Hyuna replied, then continuing her hard work to search her own name ( i bet she wasn't searching for my name!).

WHAT? calling every night? What is he anyway? If I do that to Hyuna she will certainly make me regret it on the spot! She's kinda mean (again) lately.

"No need to search again. I found your name already. That one!" he pointed to a paper which is placed 3rd from the left and the 2nd row from the top. "Grade 11 - 3" He smiled. "Same class like mine. And oh! Taemin-ssi is also there" He looked at me. Like if he just realised I was there.

"Omo! Gomawoyo~ kaja!" Hyuna hold Minhwan's hand and then they moved to their classes. Oops, our classes.

***

As soon as we appear in front of the class, the class become silent. But then, suddenly people starts their conversation again it becomes loud again. We take the back seat which looks empty (well, if the person who used to sir here is a girl, then Hyuna can take care of them.)

Hyuna just sit quietly in fron of both of us as we get to sit in a row and Hyuna just in front of us, I mean, Minhwan.

Then the class becomes quiet. Because the teacher was entering the class. 

She is our old teacher, before Jonghun Hyung replace her.

"Ms. Kwon! Where is Jonghun Oppa?" A girl asked.

"Oppa?" 

"He said it's okay if we called him like that." The girl answered with the other girls' nods. 

Ms. kwon just shook her head and said, "He has something more important to do so he can't continue teaching here." Then smiled.

"Waeeeeyooo~~? We like him very much!" Another girl added. 

"Yup!" Ms.Kwon clapped. "Do you want to keep your new friend waiting outside?" She called a girl's name and a pretty girl walk in pur class.

She stood beside Ms.Kwon and bow, "Annyeonghaseyo." she smiled shyly to the class. Ow, I like this type of girl (LOL)

"She's Jung Jiyeong. She moves from America because of her father's job. Please take care of her. She still needs to adapt. Jiyeon-ssi, you can sit beside that girl with blond hair." She looked at Jiyeon and to sit beside... Hyuna! Bad luck of new student...

***

11.15 Physical Education

I don't know that Hyuna can get that close to a GIRL. I mean, maybe because she's new that she doesn't know THAT side of Hyuna. Well, at least she's not with that Minhwan guy! Wait, what?! Akh... I'm weird lately!

"Taemin-a!" She called me. I turn my head. "This is Jiyeon. You should have a formal meeting with her" then she introduced me to her.

The more I see her face, the more I feel familiar with it... why is it so? 

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo." I bow to her and she replied with the same thing.

"Boys! Come here! We will play basketball!" our teacher called the boys.

"Ah, I must go now!" Then i ran to the boys crowd. 

***

Hyuna's POV

"Who's that? You seem close to him." Jiyeon asked me.

"No... just, someone who should be close to me." I walked toward the girls crowd as the girl's sport teacher is calling. I just smile when I look at her confused face. This is not the right time to explain that long story... Because I'm lazy.

"Today, we gonna play volley ball." The teacher tell us to make 4 teams and as usual, I'm just gonna wait who's the people who got the 'jackpot' to be in the same team as me. 

The girls seem interested in Jiyeon, but I'm beside her just like a bodyguard already.

"Jiyeon-a, that team needs one more member." I told her and look at a team with four people. "Why don't you join them?" 

"No, there must be a team which need two people. I want to be in the same team as you." She said.

Truthfully, I'm touched by her words. When did I last heard that kind of sentence?

The teacher blow the whistle and the game start. 

It was a tense game but not really for me. 

Why do she said that kind of words? It makes me wanna... hm, hug her?

Why? When did the last time I have a girl friend?

"HYUNA!" that's a scream that I can only hear before .... black out. Oh... again.

***

 

 

LONG TIME NO SEE EVERYBODY! HOW WAS IT? KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE Hope you love it^^

Aigo, TVXQ Changminnie is soooo cute isn't he? keke good night!

 

TEASER :

"WHO WAS HERE WITH ME?!" 

"Oh ! that's why her face seems familiar!"