Chapter 18 :: Preparing Our Holiday

Butler's Love

"You are my JULIETTE"

Taemin's POV

Days had passed. 3 weeks of school has passed. You know what? We have a long weekend! Time to have fun!

That's what we all have in mind isn't it? But,no, Me, Lee Taemin, the new B-ranked butler isn't going to have fun!

I'm going to go for holiday with Hyuna. and that's no fun. EHHH KIDDING~~~

This is the best best day of my life! Who knows this day will come? When me, Hyuna, Jonghun hyung and Jiyeon gonna spend 2 days 1 night holiday in Hyuna's family villa~

Ahahhaaaaa I'm so happy~ 

I rolled on my bed. I just knew about this 2 hours ago. And it feels like if i was going to get 1000 dollars lottery worth. That kind of feeling! 

Knock! Knock!

I hurried to open the door. 

"Ah, hyung." 

"Taemin-a, have you prepared your clothes?" Jonghun Hyung asked.

"Eung. I did. It's all ready." 

He peeped in my room. "Oh, yeah, that's called READY." He pointed a piles of clothes on the floor. You know, I have a hard time choosing. All my clothes are old clothes. I haven't buy any new clothes since I'm busy. And to tell the truth I want to look my best in front of Hyuna. 

Jonghun hyung chuckled. "Take your time. We are going to Kyoto tommorrow, anyway." 

He moved and went back to his own room just in front of mine. He still lives here. He said Jiyeon just moved and her big house is on renovation. Now Jiyeon doesn't have a room for him. So he stayed here, as Jiyeon is... our neighbour, anyway. Yes, our neighbour!

RRRRR..

My phone rang. 

Minho Hyung

"Hello"

"Ya! you don't tell us you're going to Kyoto~" he whined.

"I just knew also, hyung. Why? Are you jealous? Just go to London or somewhere else with your Lady. haha"

"I'm just worried. I don't know why. Be careful. I really wanna said that. Be Careful. Don't know why"

"Haha, maybe because you're letting this little brother of yours going somewhere far. keke" I chuckled. I didn't ake it seriously. 

"Where's Umma? I wanna talk to her"

I can hear Minho hyung talking to Umma and handed the phone to her.

"Umma!" I almost shouted.

"Oh, My God! Don't shout Taemin-a... How are you? I heard you are going to go to Kyoto."

"I'm fine. How's Umma?"

"Haha I'm fine dear. You sounds so happy."

I am. "I'm going to Kyoto tommorrow. With Jonghun Hyung and Jiyeon. You know what Umma, Jiyeon is Jonghun Hyung's lady! me and Hyuna just knew it! And eve more surprising is that Jiyeon and Hyuna goes along well!" 

"Hahaha" Umma laughed hard. "I don't know why, but I feels like you act your age more now. I mean, you were playing with girls before" 

I chuckled. So all this time she knew i was a playboy (=.=) "Umma... what's that mean? haha"

I miss my family. I really miss them. I think next week i should take a break and visit them. Since I do have some Butler Holiday time or whatever they called it.

"Umma, I think I'm going to go there next week or so." I stopped. "Wait for me"

Umma stayed silence for awhile. I don't know that she was smiling that time.

"Umma?"

"Ah, yeah. We are waiting for you of course. Anyway, don't send me any new clothes from your wages! Use it yourself!" 

"Why? I want to give it to Umma." 

My son has matures a lot. She thought.

"Taeminnieeee~" Someone knocked the door.

"Umma, I'll call you later. She's calling me." I ended the phone convos.

 

Hyuna's POV

"Taeminnieeeee" I knocked again.

He opened the door. Oh, that loose clothing suits him well. VERY WELL.

"Ah, Hyuna. Why?" He asked.  I cattch his eyes. 

His face looks fresh. He looks so handsome. I looked down. Wishing he doesn't see my red face.

"Ah... I just want to know if you already bought the Drama I told you to buy yesterday" I said.

He kept silent. I looke up, to see what's going on.

Suddenly he puts his hands on my cheeck. Then HIS FOREHEAD ON MINE!

"Not a fever" He said. "Are you feeling well? need a medicine?" he asked me.

Oh MY GOD I'M RED BECAUSE OF YOU. "I... I'm okay" 

He still doesn't believe me. "Really? Take some Vitamins later, kay?" 

I don't dare to look at his face directly. I looked anywhere, but his face. I nodded.

"Ah your drama, I found it yesterday. Miss Ripley, right?" I nodded again. Still looking at the lamp, or the door, or the floor. Anywhere, but his face.

He went in his room, searching the drama he bought in the wooden drawer on the floor. Just below his study table. The door is wide open. I can see some clothes piling on the floor. Messy boy.

"Just come in if you want to. Sorry if it's messy hehee" and I did went in his room. Even though this room is still in my house's territory, I have NEVER went in his room.Since the B-ranked thing. His room is a little smaller than mine. The blue-white stripes curtain covering the window, his wooden table, his bed. his bathroom. His messy books around. Everything seems good. Beside that this room is messy, for me it's all perfect. Especially with him inside the room...

AH HYUNA!!! You're getting weirder! 

"Ah... found it!" He handed me the drama. He wakes me up from my day-dream. 

"Ah...yes." I took it from his hand.My face is still bright red, i believe. since, "Take this also, Vitamin C" he said that.

"Omo! I haven't pay this, right? wait here. I'm gonna run to my room to take it okay" Then I did TRIED to run. So not me. If ot was the old me. I will just go and pay when i remember and when my wallet is beside me. 

"Eh,Hyuna!" He grabbed my hand. I was just 3 steps outside his room. 

"Mm... Why?" 

"No need to pay. Just take it as a gift." He continued.

"Ah... eh?" 

"Good night." He said. Then let go of my hand and went in his room. 

I stayed there for awhile.

I didn't know that he also stayed behind the door for awhile.

We both, BLUSHED HARD. 

-----

LONG TIME NO SEE EVERYONE.

I MISS YOU ALL xD sorry if it takes months for me to update kekeke

hope you enjoy! Next chapter will be so fun! Someone gonna come! Someone gonna ruin the fun! xD ahhh spoooilllerrr kekekeke