Chapter 29 : The Unknown

Butler's Love

Okay guys,  I don't even know when was the last time I updated this story, has it been a year? lol but then whenever I open asianfanfics, which is like once in 3 months or so, there is always a new comment on this story which gives me the motivation to continue. The problem is : I might not be able to update at regural basis and if I do, that might be like once in months, and second, i was like 'what was the plot of this story?!' yes I'm sowwy. But now I'm trying my best to update here and I hope you like the story development! :D

 

---

Hyuna's POV

I don't even understand what is this guy doing. Hand tricks? It seems like what magicians would do, actually. I stepped backwards, closer and closer to the wall. I can see Taemin holding his head in pain, as if he just got a massive headache. 

 

"Who are you?" I said more like a whisper, like a question in my head finally spoken in words. 

 

"Who do you think I am?" He questioned me back. I never like these kind of guys. "Questions are meant to be answered not to be thrown back." I smirked. My heart actually beat faster and faster right now, but I shouldn't show that to him. 

 

Taemin started panting, his breath becomes louder and slower. He started to slid his back on the wall, his eyes widen in fear. 

 

The man stood in front of him, opening a new pack of playing cards. He took some and showed it to him. "Don't say you don't remember these, baby boy." He handed the cards to him. Taemin looked at him in great fear, but his eyes showed he is one unknown guy to him. A stranger like how I see him.

 

"Jung Yunho. He was like a brother to you. He was someone you looked up to. He was your everything, you might even be closer to him that your own 'brother'." He quoted the word 'brother'. "That is..." 

 

He hung his words there. He walked toward his desk and sat there, looking at us at a distance. "That is until you forgot him." 

 

"I don't know who he is, you might have got the wrong person." Taemin finally spoke. His voice was small but calm and clear. 

 

"You do know, Taemin-ssi. You do. You are the one who knows him best. But now you act like you don't? Stop it now. It started to annoy me. I know that the great pain in your head right now showed that there must be something, right?" He stood up from his chair, once again coming closer.

 

"You know, Hyuna-ssi." He looked at me. "Like those in dramas, when a person is forced to remember something that he doesn't want to, something that was erased from one's memory." He walked slowly to Taemin, adding the dramatic effect, as if he owns the world. He stopped in front of Taemin. "This is what you got." 

 

I don't understand what he was saying. Who's Jung Yunho. What's with the playing cards. What is he doing in the first place. But I feel pain, looking at Taemin like someone who is ready to cry but can't. Someone who is scared but doesn't know what he is scared of. 

 

"Stop coming closer." I said to him with stern eyes. He gave me a small smile, a devilish one. 

 

"I'll stop right here, lady. You may take your 'butler' out of the room now. Sooner or later, those forgotten scenes would comeback on its own, like nightmares." He smirked, then placed the playing cards in front of Taemin. "A Gift." He said.

 

He then went away out of the room just like that. Finally there were only two of us in the room. Taemin was silent. His eyes were still the same, full of fear. He slowly reached the playing cards. 


"Let's go home." He gave me a small smile then stood up, taking a deep breath, and went to the elevator. He didn't speak a word, he is lost in deep, deep thought. I wonder what was that about. Everything is unclear.

 

A Mystery. 

 

Taemin. Who are you?