Chapter 20 :: Still in Kyoto

Butler's Love

"Banana Pancakes!"

Taemin's POV

"Hyuna~ wake up... 8 AM already. Let's eat your breakfast... Hyuna..." I keep knocking her door. But she didn't asnwer me. "Hyuna...." I knocked again. Well, If she's half awake by now she'll surely annoyed and shout something....

"EUUUNNNGGG~ Later, 10 minutes more!!" She shouted, as I expected.

"Okaaay~ But all those banana Pancakes are mine!" I shouted back and pretended that I was going away from her room, putting some small steps so that it will make the sounds.

"BANANA?!" she shouted. huauhuaaaha this is also something new I found from her. She's addicted to banana! I just smiled secretly. Yeah, my new tactic succeed. I don't know if it's because my tactic is good or... she's just such an innocent girl. 

"Taemin-a! I'm so gonna eat you if you eat my banana pancakes!" she shouted again in full power, or volume. Oh, fully awake.

"Chillax Hyuna~" and I really made my way to the dining room.

***

"so what are we going to do today? Oppa do you have a plan?" Hyuna asked. Hyuna and Jiyeon are reading some Kyoto travel guide. They're already busy saying, 'I wanna go here, I wanna go there' and finally can't decide.

"I wanna go to this shrine, they said, our love life will go smoothly!" Jiyeon said, showing a page about the shrine. 

You know what, I can see that shining eyes of Hyuna when she heard that, as if she can eat another 10 more banana pancakes. 

"HERE TODAY HERE TODAY!" Hyuna seems so excited. 

"Calm down, girls..." Jonghun Hyung laughed at his dongsaeng. Well, for me, anywhere as long as with Hyuna...~ 

Oh, what did I said? I can't pretend to you all anmore I don't like her nowadays. You've found out about it anway~ 

"Taemin-a, what about you? where do you wanna go?" Jonghun Hyung asked me. And in no time the girls are also looking at me excitedly. 

"Hm..... I ... I just wanted to.... " oh, i can't say anywhere as long as with Hyuna. "EAT RAMEN!" 

"Ehhhh what?! You're no fun, only eatin ramen even in kyoto! After 10 years later maybe you will look like ramen!" Hyuna complained. 

"But Ramen in Kyoto is nice!"

"But look at this shrine you can't find in KOREA!!" 

And at that time Jiyeon and Jonghun was already laughing. "Okay Ramen for lunch, kay?" Jonghun hyung said in between his laughes.

"G...GOOD IDEA!" 

"But this is already almost lunch. The shrine after ramen kay? Hyuna?" Jonghun Hyung put on his best smile to make the girls agree. And yes, they did.

Oh man I don't know what Hyuna thinks of me now. I'm no romantic at all this way.

***

"Hmm.. this is NICE!" Hyuna smiled. Her rosy cheeks and her red hairband matched. Ahh....

"Told ya!" I replied. Now we are eating our lunch, which is ramen. Hyuna just stick her tongue out as a reply.

Inside, I'm so happy. She smiled a lot, even though still kinda stubborn, she's much cuter now. 

"Hyuna?" someone called her name. Oh, who could it be?

I looked at that personw who called her, and... oh today is just not the best day of my life.

----------------------------------------

Hyuna's POV

"Minhwan-a? You're here?" I asked him. Oh obviously he's here just beside me, smiling!

"such a coincidence~" he replied. I turned my head to Taemin, and this is what i  saw : T______T

that face.

"What's wrong with you?!" I asked him. And he just replied, "Nothing, I just wanna take some fresh air." And get out from his seat.

He's so weird. Or maybe he knows what to do in this kind of time when a person you know comes to you and there's not enough seat. FYI, I'm sitting together with Taemin only as the seats left are only tables with 2 seats. And Jiyeon already DRAG Jonghun to one of the table which is kinda far from mine just after I chose to sit there. Good job.

"Oh sorry If I disturb you two." He sat on Taemin's ex-seat.

"No, no. You don't. Anyway, I repeat, what are you doing here?"

He smiled. "hm, I bet same like you" He looked at me in that way he never did. Well, I'm a a girl also and that way he look at me... is like as if he likes me...

"Oh.. oh" I correct my sitting position. Kinda awkward now. "For holiday also? With who?" I answered and asked him back. You know, he's a friend that I know since like years ago but then now It feels kinda awkward like this.

"With my parents and one of my father's friend." He smiled again and pointed to one of the table not so far from me which is full of older people chatting.

"I see." I replied and drink my ocha. 

"ah,,, yeah" 

AWKWARD.

----------------

Taemin's POV

Why is that guy here? It was supposed to be nice! supposed to great without HIM here! 

RRRRR----

OHHH This girl called me again! How dare she! Okay now is the time to show her Mad Taemin!

"YA!" I shouted on the phone. And I could hear her saying, "hey, no need to shout like that to me" but not on the phone. Somewhere around me.

I looked around, and I found a girl with plated skirt and a hoodie with her cell phone as well. 

Of all the people I could meet here, why should it be her?

"Gyuri...?" I looked at her indisbelief. I can see she's smiling now. And the opposite expression is on my face.

------

-------

HI ALL! I'm here again! I'm so sorry I could not update fast! But i always love every single comment and subsrition you made!^^ LOVE LOVE LOVE FROM ME <33