Chapter 22 :: Closer

Butler's Love

Oh My God, Guys, I'm REREADING my own fanfics haha XD I missed some parts that should actually be there so that it can connect but I forgot TT^TT, will try to connect it again! keke so if you find something is weird,missing, or different.... *DEEP BOW* I'm really sorry!!

And I read the comments again today, it gives me so much strength and motivation to update! And I felt guilty for not updating, so again *DEEP BOW*

And... And... I'm so happy I got good marks!^^ keke --- FYI Hyuna's friend progress is like this ==>> very mean ----> really good, not mean, shy -----> even closer ----> tease the person -_____- hehehe~

**************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hyuna's POV

So Holiday was over. We're back to school now. I really wish we can stay longer but we can't. Nothing big happened to me after the cutter on my luggage. Except that I hit the hotel's door twice. 

When I was heading downstair, I can see Taemin was already sitting on one of the 4 chairs of the dining table, eating cereal peacefully. His mouth was full, his head looking at the TV which was not so far from the dining room-kitchen,  watching One Piece. 

When I was already downstair, he realised I was there and looked at me. He said, "Morning, Lady-ssi" and smiled, teasing me. 

Flashback

"What were you talking about with Gyuri?" I asked him, fast. We were on the balcony of my room, which was with Jiyeon's. But Jiyeon was playing card with Jonghun. I don't know why, but they always left the two of us together. When we were going to play with them, Jiyeon said "we were in the middle of playing, after this one round." But her one round goes like and hour. And still sthey said, "In the middle of playing" when I saw with my own eyes, Jiyeon just lost.

But I don't really care about it, because now I really need to talk to him.

He stayed quiet after I said that. He looked at the floor.

"Are you listening?" I started to get impatient. He still looked down there. Is the floor more interesting than my face?

After 3 seconds of silent, finally he opened his mouth. "Hyu...." but he closed it again. 

"What happened? You look sad now, just after we arrived at the hotel, You're like this." I started to feel concerned.

I don't know what he is thinking. After he lift up his head, he looked at me in a sad way. He looked at me as if I'm going to go to somewhere far, and will not be back.

"Taemin-a...."

"Lady-ssi." He suddenly said. He never called me 'lady' anymore. I forgot since when did he stop but him calling me 'Hyuna' sounds friendlier, even though I'm the one who told him to call me 'lady'.

"See, you're so weird. What's wrong?" I stopped. I remember something from earlier. "Gyuri?" 

He seemed kind of shock at first, but then he settled his expression again. He's good at this now. "Not only because of her." 

"Who else?"

He stayed quite again.

"Minhwan." He finally said.

He's jealous. Yes. He's jealous and he said this to me. He indirectly said he's Jealous. I can't help myself from staring at him. 

"Hyuna, I mean, Lad-" 

"No lady from now on" I cut his words.

He smiled, now it was a nice smile. "So, Hyuna." 

"Hm?"

"Is there anything between you and Minhwan? If you mind to tell me...." he scrathed his neck.

"Nothing between us. Just old friends who haven't meet for a long time. Just that."

His smiled widen. "That's nice to hear." He took the lemon tea that was placed on the table. He made it. And it was nice. It was instant lemon tea, but the mixture of the water, the lemon tea itself and the sugar was nice.

"Why? Jealous?" And he choke.

"N-no...!" He excalimed. Like it was something really wrong which I just said.

I laughed. He looked really funny!

"Ya! Why are you laughing, huh?" He screamed. I laughed even more. Feeling like teasing him.

I said, "Mind your words, butler-ssi" and laughed again. since he said, Lady-ssi, i must reply with butler-ssi. Right? haha

He pouted. "Huh"

I stopped laughing and said, "Okaaayyy~" you know, from his reaction, I know he's jealous. And I hope I'm not wrong! I like his face when he's like this, he's really cute when he's pouting!

I take my lemon tea too, which was half-drank. 

"Gyuri called me, asking me to go back to her." He suddenly said.

And it was me, who choked now.

HE LAUGHED! "HUAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA KARMA!" 

"YAA!! Stopped laughing or I'll..." I'm thinking for awhile.

"You will?"

"kick you!" I stood up. Still laughing he make a shield from his hand and said, "Joking~!!"

I sit again, my face is read already.

He was still laughing like it was the funniest thing on earth.

"But really, she called me" He continued.

"What did she said?"

"Hm... you know we met her in the Ramen shop, right? After we arrived at the hotel, she said I should go back to her, or..."

He stopped. He hesitate to continue.

"Or?"

"She will do something bad to you."

I chuckled. "Huh, that girl. Like she dare to do that to me."

"I'm afraid she dares to." Taemin now becomes serious. He looked me in the eye.

 "But..." I avoid his gaze.

I looked at the dark sky instead. I can see he let a sigh. 

"I know you can take care of yourself." 

Actually I never really want him to said that, I wat him to say that he will pro-

"And I'll be with you,too" He smiled. The sweetest smile I ever saw from him.

"If someone you don't know calls you, or dragging you or do anything to you, tell me. Whoever acted weird, you must tell me." 

I nodded. I can feel he really cares for me. For the first time, other than Jonghun Oppa and lately, my parents, someone really cares for me. I hope he did this not because of the same reason as Jonghun Oppa. Family-like love. I hope it's because the same love I have.

Flashback end

I sit on the chair opposite of him. Acting like he was not there. Taking a cup of tea and sip little by little. Anyway, Jonghun Hyung is in Jiyeon's house now. Which is, beside our house.

I looked at a bowl beside Taemin, it was full of cereal, just like his.

"Whose cereal is that?" i pointed it with my chin. 

He looked at it too. "Yours." He took the bowl so that it's now infront of him, pushing the empty bowl he had before. "But I think you don't want it, So I'll take it."

He take the spoon from his previous bowl. 

"YA!!!" I stood up  and take the bowl. "MINEE!"

Chaos in the morning. 

************************************************************************************************

 

When I walked out of my car with Taemin, everybody stared at us, again. This has become a usual thing. We don't care anymore.

I opened my locker. I saw a letter, Hand-written.

BEWARE! 

that's all written there. Like what Taemin said in Kyoto, this might be one of Gyuri's job. Huh, that was nothing to me.

I just rip it and throw it to the trashbin. Taemin who saw it asked me what it was. I just said it was a loveletter.

"LOVELETTER?" he screamed. 

"yes, from my fans" Nowadays I really like to . Because I love his reaction. Like this.

"Huh, Liar" He said as soon as he heard the word 'fans'. "From the whole school, I can even believe the nerdies student here has a fan, But not you!"

I give him a what-did-you-say look and he started running. 

"YAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

 

Lunch, 12.15

"Rooftop?" when i was putting back my pencil to my pencil case, he was already in front of my table. I looked up. "What for?"

He lift something which he hold with one of his hand. "Lunch" 

 

"TADAAAAA" He said, while he opened the box he brought.

"WHOAAAA" I looked at the neat packed lunch. "You made it?" It looked really good. Hm... let's see the taste!

He nodded. He take the chopsticks which I was going to take and take an eggroll. 

He is going to feed me!!

"Try" I hesiatate, but since I can't keep his hand hanging in the air like that, I finally eat it. "How's it?"

"It's...." I chew it while concentrating on its taste. "salty."

"eh?! Really?" He looked surprised. I drank the water which he also brought. "If it's salty no need to eat it, just eat mine. Maybe not as salty as yours." He 

"Yours? Where?" 

He looked around and found nothing.

"I think... I forgot to make it." 

We look at each other, and laughed. "Let's eat this together then" I smiled, I can see him smiling too.

"Forgive this bad butler of yours." still smiling he pick one of the octopus-shaped sausages.

And after that he ate the lunch, with me.

 

*******************************************************************************************************

Taemin's POV

"Minhwan-ssi, did you see Hyuna?" I asked him in rush. 

"Hyuna? Nope." Minhwan, who was in different class as me and Hyuna, answered. 

"Really?" 

He nodded. I ruffled my hair in frustation. I can't find her. She also didn't pick up my calls.

I was about to run out of his classroom when he grabbed me. "What happened?" 

"She's gone." Then I pull my hand and run again.

Wondering where she is, it has been 2 hours,since school ended, there were still many people since there are some extra activities, but i know Hyuna didn't go to one, until I saw some girls who walked out of the toilet. 

"Uh, the middle toilet is locked" one of the girl said. "Haha yes, I know you always go to that one whenever you go to the toilet!"

When I heard that, I got an idea. I feel so stupid! Jiyeon! I need to call Jiyeon! 

I ran to the photography club's class. 3rd floor.

"Jiyeon!!" I bang the door open. The people there was shocked. Jiyeon who was looking at some photos on the table was surprised. He stood up and walked towards me, who looks tired. Running around this super big school. 

"what happened?" She asked me. 

I was out of breath, she waited until I ganed back my normal state, "Hyuna's gone!" I started. 

She looked surprised. Afterall, she knew how rich Hyuna is. "Oh my! Have you searched this whole school? Have you asked Minhwan. Or... everybody!" She sounded panic.

"I've gone everywhere. Except the girl's toilet." I said. 

Yes. Obvious. Girl's toilet has been the favourite place for bullying. What's so wrong is... how can Hyuna believe someone to take her and NOT telling me? I just left her to the teacher's room to put some notebooks for awhile.

Jiyeon who understood what I said, ran inside, she said to her friends that she has something really important and ran with me, to the 2nd floor, where those girls I saw was walking out of the toilet.

"I think she's here." 

She walked inside. And yes, she found the middle cubicle was locket. "Hyuna?" She called.

But no one replied. "Hyuna!!" She started to knock hard. No replied. Jiyeon bent down to see if anybody was there. And she saw her. Shocked.

"TAEMIN-A!" She shouted. "Hy... Hyuna... is full of blood. HELP ME!" 

***********************************************************************************************************

Comments are loved! Thanks for patiently waiting!^^