Chapter 12 :: Look At Me

Butler's Love

 

"How dare you touch my hubby?!" gyuri slapped her. "Gyuri!" Taemin shouted. - somewhere... hhahha

"Taemin-a, if you've started to fall in love with her, better stop now. She's engaged. With Jonghun" - somewhere later.

"Gyuri, please don't disturb us. I appreciate you for thinking about me. But now, I feel happy serving Hyuna..." - somewhere later on

"I ... have a girlfriend." - Jonghun. - don't know where it will be. ;p

----

"Look At Me"

Taemin's POV

That day when we went home, Jonghun Hyung was not there. I don't know why. I learned many things today though :

1. Jonghun hyung is good at maths.

2. Jonghun Hyung can melt any girls' heart

3. Hyuna has feelings

4. My heart hurts when Hyuna looks sad.

And I can't understand the last one. Why should I feel hurt when she is the one who's sad?

I throw my self to the sofa in the living room. And found something at the table in front of it. I was taking a bath, And Hyuna's parents were doing some grocery shopping (This is sooo surprising me. C'mon! they're sooo rich!)

What's this? Ah, photo album.

"Hyuna & Jonghun" That's what written on the black elegant cover. geez, why Hyuna and Jonghun again?!

I opened the photo album.

The first photo was a photo when Hyuna and Jonghun still little kids. They can be seen playing in the garden. Hyuna doesn't have her mean face here. It's like, pure innocent.

The second one, Hyuna's 12th Birthday, Jonghun were just right beside her.

And there were lots of photos of him and Jonghun. I opened page by page quickly. Feeling so mad, I don't know why.

"Taemin-a~!" Hyuna ran toward me from the 2nd floor. "don't see!" he take the photo album from me.

"I saw it already" I said the truth. Why do she really care about that, anyway? because Jonghun is there?

She chuckled. "Why do you look like if you're mad after seeing this?Jealous?" She teased me.

"N...no! What for?" I defended myself.

She smiled. Another innocent smile that I can see from her. 

"Then... " she stopped for awhile. "Let's make our own photo album."

It was not an awkward situation, it was a great one. She smiled. While holding the photo album in one hand.

But that oh-so-great situation was disturbed by my phone's and her phone's ringtone. great.

"Hello?!" we said as soon we pick up the call.

For my call, it was the annoying girl, Gyuri.

"What?" I said as soon as I realised it was her. "Oppa~" she annoyingly said. "How are you?"

"Bad. Because you called me." 

"Waeyo? I'm happy to call you. Why you're sad?"

I stayed quiet and did not answer her.

"Anyway Oppa, I'm... not angry if you become a butler of that mean heartless girl. Because I'll help you to hget out of her house!" she exclaimed.

"What?" I asked her in disbelief. Who are YOU anyway?

"So, Oppa. I'll help you to get out of that house. I know you're suffering now. She must be ordering you for weird things,right? Like making a huge cake and told you to eat ot by yourself? The gossip had spread anyway. No need to hide it." confidently she said that.

Okay, her imagination is... Just too high. seriously. 

I agree I'm suffering at first. But now I started to enjoy this. And, she did not order me to do weird things like what she just said. 

I looked at Hyuna who's also speaking to someone. I know she's not Jonghun as she is still saying things like, "Uh, Babo! Of course no~" but she looks happy.

Who's that?! My mood suddenly dropped.

"Talk to you later" Then I ended the call.

As well as Hyuna as she said "bye" to someone out there.

"Who's that?" I asked her.

She looked at me like if I was asking something weird. 

"Minhwan. Why your face becomes like that?" She chuckled. "Who's that? Someone make you mad?"

"Gyuri." I answered. half of them were Gyuri's fault, but the other half is your fault, Hyuna. Making me in such bad mood.

"Taemin-a... I'm hungry" She put her hands on her stomach.

Well... me too. But no one at home. The maid is not counted.

"Hm...Taemin-a, then you go cook for me." She ordered me. 

and, come that mean Hyuna. Again. 

"Huff" I let a sigh, but still stood up and walked toward the kitchen. 

Let me show her some cooking skills I have.

Hyuna looked at me for awhile. "Don't put that kind of face. Let me help you then."

She also stood up and walked toward me. She took something from the fridge and take out some ingredients available.

"Hm...what should we make, anyway? We have chicken, some tomatoes, eggs..." she showed me what she just found.

"I don't expect anything hard from you. The maid here can't cook. Jonghun Oppa is not here." Geez! Jonghun, Jonghun and Jonghun. 

"What?! I have some skills! I'll show you~"

But actually, I don't even know what to cook. 

"Really?" she put a "Oh,yeah. You can actually cook? Show me then" face.

---

Narrator's POV

Some times later, The kitchen was a big mess. But They don't care bout it. What they have is FUN.

They really have fun. They were laughing so hard that they actually hurt their stomach. 

They don't even know that Hyuna's parents were back home.

"Hyuna... where are..." she stopped as she found both Hyuna and Taemin and the big mess in the kitchen.

She was smiling when she saw Hyuna's laughing. Hyuna doesn't even know that her mom was there. Her mother stood in front of the open kitchen. 

"Having fun?" She asked her only daughter and her butler.

Both Taemin and Hyuna stopped whatever they were doing. Whether it was Throwing the flour or trying to hit  on each other.

"Oh, Umma! You're home." Hyuna ran toward her mother. Taemin did the same thing also. He bow a little and said "Welcome home, Miss Kim" 

What a great manner he had now. Less than a month training in this house, and he has such a good manner.

Hyuna seems happy to be with him. But, Hyuna...how about your fiancee, Jonghun? her mother thought.

---