Chapter 21 :: Unexpected Guests

Butler's Love

Okay so first of all, I don't think 4Minute's Hyuna can be the Hyuna here because... i think after Bubble Pop, Hyuna HERE is much more 'innocent' ;p so all this time i'm writing this story the image formed in my head is not Taemin with Hyuna 4minute but my own Hyuna from my imagination. Well, it's all up to you,though^^

 

------

Taemin's POV

"Taemin-a, long time no see" she smiled, a smile that I wish i never saw ever again! 

"Why are you here?" I stepped toward her, I can't believe she's here in front of me when I'm supposed to have some quality time with Hyuna!

"That should be  my question"

She smirked. She crossed her arms like she was the boss. I just kepy quiet and move my eyes toward the ramen shop, looking whether Hyuna was still there or already went to Jonghun's table, taking an extra chair because that Minhwan guy has left, HOPEFULLY.

But no, He was still there, a feeling that I never ever felt comes to my heart, it was a painfull yet sad feeling. 

I kept looking at them, she seems HAPPY. well, she always looked happy when she is with another guy, like for example, Jonghun hyung.

I noticed Gyuri following my eyes direction, spotting Hyuna and Minhwan.

"Oh Minwhan is with your... 'lady'" she quoted the word 'lady'.

I kept staring as if she wasn't there. That feeling of sadness really hurts me... Is she really happy if I'm not with her?

Now Gyuri seems kinda mad. "Ya! You have me here why are you staring at that weird girl?! She has Minhwan there!" 

I looked angrily at her. She really needs some lesson about words and behaviour and way of thingking. "None of your business"

"You've changed." she said softly.

I glared at her. "I never changed"

"Yes, you do. Look at you. You never really pay attention to a girl that much!" 

"Why should I?"

"That's it! Why should you pay attention to her too?"

I sighed. "She's my lady, my master. Get it?" Well, actually it has grew more than that.

She stayed quiet for secs until she opened . "You needs to get ready. You'll come back to me REAL SOON." Then she headed back to the restaurant, leaving me, to her parent's table, to my surprise, Minhwan was gone from Hyuna's table too.

I smiled, secretly, and came back to my own seat.

 

Hyuna's POV

he pull his chair and sat on it. I was drinking my tea, relieved that he's back, I don't like to be left alone for too long.

"So... what did you talked about with him?" He asked me. I give him, 'why-you-wanna-know' look. He understands it and quickly added, "if you don't mind of telling me"

I stir my straw, "nothing much, Kinda awkward." I replied.

"Really?" his eyes widened. as if he was really happy. Oh yeah he is happy.

I nodded, "yeah~"

I can see his sweet smile again while playing with his chopsticks, uh, what a sweet smile!

I wandered around this big ramen shop, and found someone I really don't wanna see, as far as I know, she's Taemin's ex-girlfriend. Gyuri.

"What is she doing here?" I looked at her.

Taemin looked the same direction and found Gyuri. "I wonder why we must meet her in this kind of time" He sighed.

Jonghun and Jiyeon came in the right time, I decided to forget Gyuri, seems like Taemin doesn't really like her also. So there won't be any chance that Taemin will be back with Gyuri. Wait, what?!

I stood up as Jonghun Oppa called me and Jiyeon caoming over our table. 

Uhhh Am I really in love with my butler? My butler who was a playboy. Ah yes, I wonder if he still contacts many girls...

"Okay~~~ Let's go! Now we're heading to the next destination!" Jiyeon seems excited.

Tomorrow we're going home and I hope somehow Gyuri can't go back to Korea. Somehow.

--------

 

Hi all! Finally I updated again! My exam finished! Happy <333 see the new poster? My 2nd self-made poster hahaha I know I still needs to practice so I make some posters for myself haha^^ Thanks for reading and Let's see what happen next! 

Revealed soon : Who was the one who put cutter? Will there be anything more happened?

Flashback : remember their bet?^^

 

Thanks for the love,supports , comments and subscribtion~ Loved it!^^