Chapter 26 :: A Valentine Day Gift

Butler's Love

SURPRISEEEE! An update <3 comment please! xD

----

Hyuna's POV

Valentine Day. I woke up when the light passed the thin curtain in my room, giving the room a slightly bright ligtning. I tried to adjust my eyes to the light, before finally I really woke up. After I was getting ready for school, I opened the door, and found Taemin's cute face standing in front of me. "Ya! You surprsised me..." 

 

"Mianhae." He said still with his smiling face. He keep standing there until I need to shove him out of the way to walk toward the dining room for breakfast. "YA! What are you doing huh?" He suddenly frowned, "You just cried on my chest yesterday and now you treat me like this" He pouted, but followed me to the dining room. 

 

***

 

The school was full of... couples. "What's going on here?" I mumbled, a bit annoyed with the lovey dovey atmoshpere in the school. Taemin who was walking behind me looked at me, "You seriously don't know?" He asked me. I innocently nodded. "Dang! If you don't know what did I expect in front of your room today." He continued and walked faster, passing me. Okay what's today? 

 

"Oppa, this is for you, Oppa." A girl gave her boyfriend a box, the boyfriend took it happily and gave her a kiss on her cheek, thanked her. But when the girl caught me looking at them, suddenly she looks scared. Oh well, my scary vibe is still present. Back to the problem. I thought for awhile... 

 

VALENTINE DAY ?! 

 

***

Okay, should I say my school is cool? I mean for letting us making chocolate on today's sudden cooking class. Yes. Sudden cooking class. I tried my best to follow the directions my teacher gave her. After some time, my chocolate is finished. Jiyeon walked toward me asking me how does my chocolate goes, when I looked at the result, I let a big sigh. "Bad." The chocolate's shape wasn't as I expected. If the shape is like this, how would the taste be?

 

How can I give this to Minnie?

 

"He would like it. Believe me!" Jiyeon patted me and walked out of the class since the class was over. Is she going to give it to Minhwan? Minhwan, her crush! Let's see...

 

***
 

At home, I kept thinking should I give this to Minnie. Would he like it? I keep turning the chocolate which I put in a silver box with gold ribbon.  I heard a knock on my door. I put the chocolate one of my drawer and opened it, "Minnie-a!" 

 

 

Taemin's POV

"Minnie-a!" She greeted me as soon as she me. Owh, cute. Anyway, she really doesn't have anything to give me today? How sad... 

 

She looked at what I brought in my hands. "What's that?" She asked me, she took the bag and opened what's inside. "Chocolates?" She took one out. She opened the box and see a very pretty looking chocolate. "Whoa..." She said, amazed. "Did the girls who gave this made this themselves?" She said, but I didn't response, so she should have known what day is today, right? I mean, seeing many chocolates would give many hints. 

 

"Let's eat those together." I said to her, I opened the door wider so that I can go in, she followed me inside. We both sat on the soft carpet and took out the chocolates. "How many you got?" She asked me, I tried to remember how many since I counted before, "51, increased by 6 from last year." I said happily. "So many..." She whispered more to herself, but I can hear it. Is she jealous? 

 

The thought of her being jealous makes me happy. But I can see she's looking at something else in her room. A silver box on top of her drawer. She let a sigh after she was observing the pretty box in her hand, as if she was comparing it. When she was busy looking at the other boxes, I reached the silver box, opened it slowly and took out the shapeless chocolate inside it. "Hm..." I tasted it. 

 

"Tae-Taemin-a! What are you doing with that?" She screamed when she saw the silver box I held. "This is pretty good." I praised her, giving her my best smile, showing my sincerity. Her cheeks turned bright red, "Really?" 

 

"B-But that wasn't actualy for you! That's acually for... Jonghun Oppa!" She continued. I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, since when did Jonghun Hyung's name changed into Taemin?" I showed her a small card with her neat handwriting on it, showing my name on it. She blushed harder. "W-wrong name? Okay that's for you... But it doesn't taste good and shaped weird..." 

 

I laughed, caressed her head. "Thanks a lot for the chocolate!" I kissed her on the cheek. She is the cutest girlfriend in the world isn't she?

---

 

Guys if somehow the story suddenly feels weird or something is strange or not matching the last chapters, please tell me, I'm trying my best to remember what did I wrote myself before, haha. Anyway, I know Valentine passed, just have an idea for it kk. :p Enjoy <3 Taemin is growing well ;______;