Lee Taemin.

Butler's Love

Hyuna's POV

The week goes as usual, nothing weird nor bad happened to all of them. "Hey, see ya on Sunday!" Ren waved at Taemin. We are going to watch a movie on Sunday, with Jiyeon as well, who a bad flu but recovered already.

Ren also waved at me, nowadays he is closer to us. We can believe him too. He is no harm. 

"Hyuna-ya, let's go to the Butler Association Office with me today." Taemin said, he stood in front of me, waiting for me to pack my things. "What for?"

"To push you from the highest floor." Taemin answered. "HUH?!" 

"Tsk, of course to get something related to Butler stuff. C'mon, lady." Taemin grabbed my hand. He is being touchey nowadays. 

 

 

In the car, he was busy listening to music. I pulled one of his earphone. "Ya. Talk to me, not to your phone." I complained. He looked at me in confusion. "What~?"

 

"Talk about anything. Like, why are we going there?' She pointed to the building which she knows as the Butler Association Office but better known as the famous textile company.

 

"Because I got a call. I'm just afraid to leave you alone." He put one of the earphone I pulled and put in on her. 

 

We both went inside and greeted by a man, "Welcome, Taemin-ssi." He said. "Ah, someone called me this morning. I think his name is Lee JungHwan. Can I meet him?" 

 

The man leads him to an elevator and pressed the number 9. No one talks that moment. 

 

"Sir. He's here." The man opened the door. 

 

"Who are you?" Taemin calmly asked. Still holding your hand. He never ever met this man in the butler association. 

 

"I'm Junghwan. The person who called you. Welcome, Lee Taemin" Taemin suddenly tighten his grip on my hand. I have a bad feeling about this. He thought.

 

"Taemin-ssi, do you ever know a guy called Yunho?" He asked Taemin. "I... don't know." Taemin answered calmly. "Really? Jung Yunho?" Junghwan raised his eyebrows. "Then let me make you remember him." 

 

All of a sudden, around 15 cards fly toward him, one of them touched your skin, giving a scratch on it and one other srcathed Taemin's cheek. "Don't you dare..." He gritted his teeth, but suddenly he felt a pang of pain in his head. 

 

These card, I ever seen someone using cards like this... But who...

 

 

Meanwhile, Jonghun was busy calling everyone he knows for Taemin and Hyuna's posistion. "You don't know, ah, thanks..." He hung up once again. 
 

"There is no way he would remember Yunho. He shouldn't." Jonghun mumbled.

 

***

comments please :)