Chapter 7 :: Taemin meet Jonghun

Butler's Love

"Don't Fall (for her) , It will just hurt you, A lot."

Thanks for feeling up the poll^^ Happy to see the result.

Lee Taemin's POV

I walked  inside my room. I just went home from Butler practice. And I have to pack my things. Do you know why? yeah, if you have remembered, I have to STAY in HYUNA's House. Bad luck. I know.

"Akkh...How long will I stay there? Will it be long? What should I bring?" I looked around at my messy room. because of this thought I can't think on the right track.

Knock Knock...

Someone knocked. And the door slowly open. "Taemin-a?" That low voice said.

Minho Hyung. He's just back from his work. To tell the truth, I just knew that he worked as a butler, before, I though he worked as ...something else. But I never expect it to be butler.

"Yup?" I looked up to see my hyung. 

"Already prepare everything you need? You want me to help you?" He asked me.

"I think I need help..." I sighed. Minho Hyung looking around my room. "I know. Messy" I continued.

He chuckled. "Hm...So, how about your important formal butler uniform? You'll use that almost every single second. Whenever whatever, wherever you are" He take one tuxedo and this :

 (got the idea?)

from my wardrobe.

"I think this clothe suit you for non-formal occasion or when at home" He said to me. So... I really really will serve her 24/7?

AKKKHH....!! I'm going crazy... But this is my destiny. 

"Mmm...Okay" I took it and placed it inside my suitcase. 

Minho hyung really helped me a lot. Now I'm done packaging all my things.

"Huaaahm...Finally we're done!" I said and took a bottle of latte from my room's table, as well as hyung.

"Cheers!" we said together. 

"Taemin-a" hyung called me.

"Hm?" I turned my eyes while drinking the latte till the last drop.

"Don't fall okay. It'll hurt you a lot" He said.

I really don't understand what he's talking about. of course when you fall you'll hurt yourself.

But later, I understand the meaning behind his words...

 

Hyuna's POV

I heard the bell rang and the noises of one of my maid running toward the main door. 

"Ah, that must be Taemin" I said more to myself. We're at one room in my house. Even though it feels more like lounge.

A maid walked toward me and Jonghun Oppa and tell us that Taemin has come.

"He has arrived. Let's go!" I said to him and we walked downstair. To the main living room. There is no one there, except Taemin.

My mother and father has to go somewhere, which I don't care.

"A..annyeonghaseyo" he bow to both of us, or, more to Jonghun Oppa.

Jonghun Oppa smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo" We sit in one of the sofa.

 

"So...you are Lee Taemin? " Jonghun Oppa start our conversation.

"Yes, Jonghun-ssi" Taemin answered short. 

"Haha...don't be too stiff. I'm just 3 years older than you. Just call me hyung" Jonghun Oppa smiled. Then it goes to a light conversation. Taemin can laugh now. He shows me his cute ...Forget that! His face isn't cute at all!!

"Taemin-a, What do you think of Hyuna?" Jonghun asked him while giving me a glance.

Taemin looks like thinking something. I know he must be thinking like this ,"Should I say that Hyuna is ssooo mean or I just said  that she's a very nice lady?"

maybe like that. But whatever he said don't affect much. Jonghun Oppa knows that I'm mean. He accept me as myself. That's what make me love him more and more.

"Hm...I think...Hyuna is ...mean outside..." taemin hanged his words. What does it mean? I am mean outside and...

"Mean inside also?" I couldn't keep that only on my mind, I said it a lil loud. they could hear me.

Taemin chuckled, also Jonghun Oppa.

"You two were not in a good terms?" Jonghun Oppa asked me and Taemin.

"Not were actually..." Taemin replied.

"Geez, We ARE not in a good terms" I completed his sentence.

Jonghun Oppa laugh louder now. He smiled at me.

"So Hyuna-ish. But with that, I understand that you two can be a good Butler and Lady" he said as he pours the tea elegantly.

"What ? GOOD butler and Lady? Are you kidding me?" I asked him. C'mon! Even the ants know we will never be in good terms...

"Try this" Jonghun Oppa handed me and Taemin a cup of tea. As usual, it taste verryyy nice. Especially if Jonghun Oppa made it <3.

"Nice" Taemin said after taking a sip of it. 

Jonghun smiled. "This is one thing that you'll learn. You will serve this to Hyuna" he looked at me. "I'll tell you the secret of making her favourite tea" he winked. 

My hearts melt...I'm so fangirling. But I'm not a fan. He's my REAL crush.

 

Taemin's POV

I think this Jonghun is not that bad. He treats me well and he seems so close to Hyuna. Hyuna even BLUSHED!  Repeat, BLUSHED.

Found a secret of her~ I think she has a crush on him. Got ya! haha...

"by the way, I have something for you two" he take out something from a paper bag he carried before. He take out a DVD.

"What's that?" Hyuna asked. Try to act cute in front of your crush? 

"You two must watch this. Together, okay" I take the DVD from his hand. Mei-chan no suji. I read the title.

"Japanese drama?" I asked him while reading the synopsis. 

He nodded. "This is about butler also. So... I think this will suit you two" he explained.

"Since the relationship between a butler and a Lady must be maintained well, I want you two to watch this drama together. I wanna know the story so tell me after you two watch this" He said to us. We are so surprised with what he said!

"What? Watch this together? You mean with him?!" Hyuna asked in disbelief. She must be thinking of watching it with Jonghun.

"I'll be out tomorrow and I know tomorrow is holiday, Watch it,'kay" he smiled.Hyuna is speechless. As well as me.

Hyuna seems like can't say no to his lovely crush.

"You won't mind right Hyuna? This is the first important lesson for Taemin, maintaining the relationship with his lady is a very important thing for a butler" He asked Hyuna as he looked her in the eyes. 

Hyuna, still, speechless. Until finally she said "I think...it will be a good lesson..." She gave up.

Jonghun Hyung showed his smile. "Good" and he started about talking the other things again

"Hey, let's go somewhere the day after tomorrow..." He started again.

What I know is... both me and Hyuna are thinking about the other things...

 

DOUBLE UPDATE^^ Hope you enjoy it and comments make me update more!!!

--------------------------------ANNOUNCEMENT!---------------------------

Someone is a video artist here? I need your help XD I wanna make one!