Chapter 23 :: After the accident

Butler's Love

"Happy Mother's Day for all mom, especially my mom. I LOVE U"

Taemin's POV

Jiyeon stepped back from the door as I rushed into the girl's toilet. No one was there, but I don't really care even though someone was there,too. My mind is filled with Hyuna. And Hyuna only.

I hit the door with my shoulder. But it won't open. Once more. BAK! I can feel a little pain on my shoulder. The door still won't open. Once more! BAK!! Finally it opened. I can Hyuna there. The blood comes from her hands like river. It covers her unifrom which was now bloody red. WHAT DID THEY DO TO HER?  I surpress my anger, I need to treat her first!

***

"She's okay." The clinic doctor comes toward me after around 3 minutes. "But the wound is pretty deep. I think she would't be able to move her right hand for some times, and she's really wet, do you know, by any chance, what happened to her?" I shook my head. I really don't know what happened. But I already make some guesses in my head.

The clinic doctor sighed, seems like she also want to know what happened, since, hey, this is Hyuna we're talking about! "Let her sleep after you got home, kay. Don't let her walk first. Becasue of excess blood loss, she'll be really weak. Give her soft foods, like porridge." She instructed me. I nodded in reply. 

"Huff... I'm glad she's okay." Jiyeon let a heavy sigh. I can see she's really worried. And she got a little shock from the blood on Hyuna's uniform. I heard she is scared of blood. I can still see shocked expression on her eyes. "Taemin-a." She called me without looking at me. I turned my head to her.

"Do you know who did this?" She turned her head to me, too. When she said that, someone knocked the door and opened it. Minhwan.

We both turned our head to see him. He was really angry over something. We can see it from his expression. 

"Where's Hyuna?" He closed the door and walked toward us, while looking around. "There." I answered and pointed to one of the space with closed curtain. He directly headed there. He doesn't even help us to search for her. What for he's here, eh?

After 5 minutes, he went back to us, sitting on the chair opposite us (the clinic is pretty big ;p). "Gyuri really has no shame." 

Gyuri? Why all of a sudden he talked about Gyuri? Oh, Don't tell me...

"Gyuri did all this?" I speak out my mind. I can't belive Gyuri go this far! That girl! 

Minhwan simply nodded. I was so angry! I can't hold the anger I had anymore. I stood up, but Minhwan held my hand. I glared at him. "I took care of her already. She won't do anything more to Hyuna." 

I softened. I sat back. "How do you know it was her?"

"Simple. She's your ex-girlfriend who is madly in love with you." He sipped the canned coffee that was given by the doctor. I give him a 'huh' look. I never expected him to know about Gyuri more than this. Until I realised, he was with Gyuri in the Ramen shop. They were coming from the same table.

"You are not with Gyuri doing all this,right?" I looked at him in the eye. As if it was the stupidest question a person can ask, he chuckled. "No way I'm woth that stupid girl. She hurt Hyuna." he gritted his teeth. Looks like this guy hates her, too.

He looked at Jiyeon, "Jiyeon-a, Today you can go home with me." he softened his angry expression. Oh oh, i think something is going on between the two? But I thought Minhwan likes Hyuna? or he liked Hyuna?

Jiyeon looked at me, I just nodded, signaling that they can leave me and Hyuna for now. Jiyeon took her bag and go with Minhwan. "I'll visit your house today." She said before she closed the door.

***

Hyuna's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. Why does it feels so heavy? "uhhh..." I tried to sit. "Hyuna!" someone screamed. He held my hands, telling me not to sit. "You're still weak, don't you dare to move." He continued. Taemin?

"Taemin-a... what happened. I tilted my head to see him. Looks like he's tired. He has eyebags. And, oh, did he cried? "Taemin-a, tell me..."

His face saddened. "Sorry, Hyuna-ya. I can't be a good butler of yours." He held my hands. My heart started to race. But I want this moment last longer...

"I don't really know what happened. That's what I should ask you." He continued, he put my hand back. Ohh. he should have held it longer. Realised about what he said, I tried to remember what happened. "Ah, yes. Those girls said they wanted to said something about you."

"Those girls? who?" Oh my, she followed them beacause of... ME?

"Ng... I don't really know also. Seems like most of them are older than us, though." She replied. "And, I think I saw one of your ex there."

"Who? Gyuri?" I shook my head. No, not Gyuri. I know this one girl was one of Taemin's girlfriends. I ever saw him with her before. But only twice, after that he changed with another girl. "What's her name? Mana? Manhee? Minhee?" 

"Minah, you mean?" I nodded, "Yes, her." He shrugged. "He's not even my girlfriend. She just thought she was."

"huh, so many girls thought to be your girlfriend, and officially you only have three." I smirked. Huh, this guy.

"But if it wasn't Gyuri, and Minah instead, does it makes sense?" 

knock knock, somone knocked the door, I can someone pushing the door with her shoulder, oh Umma!

"Umma! You're home?!" I shrieked. I thought she was gone for another businsess trip! And she brought a bowl of porridge! Did she made it?

"Yes, darling." She put a bowl of porridge on the table just beside of my bed. "You're awake?"

"As you can see." I smiled. I never thought Umma will be here with me. "Is this for me?" I looked at the porridge.

"Of course, it is. Taemin-a, would you mind to feed Hyuna?" She asked Taemin while she was trying to help me to sit down, so I can eat.

"Huh? Eh... s-sure." He replied back. With that Umma left the room and ... winked.

"I... I hope nothing happened after this. " he awkwardly tried to start a convo again. 

"Y-yes..." He put the spoon in the porridge and feed me some. The porridge was nice. And it was even nicer that he fed me. 

***

HOYA! How are you all? I'm happy here! ^^ I can see some comments on the comments box keke, I hope more people commenting~!!^^

And, I just listened to this song after a long time, SHINee's A-Yo! I love the meaning!! If you haven't, you should listen and read the meaning~!! 

Thanks for reading. Comment and Subscribe~ <3