Chapter 10 :: Shock.

Butler's Love

"That's The Reason Why"

Taemin's POV

Her body was shaking... she can't even breath properly. Her hands holding my shoulder tight. Until it feels so painful and I'm sure it's red now.

"Are you okay, Hyuna?" I keep asking her the same question but she didn't even move. "Hyuna..." She must be really shocked. 

"Hyuna!" someone opened the door violently. Jonghun Hyung came back.

He ran toward us and looked at Hyuna with surprised face. He keeps asking if she is okay.

After that, everything goes so fast. He took Hyuna to her room. In a princess-y way. Since ... I can't carry her.

Jonghun jokingly said that maybe my weight is almost the same like Hyuna's. Which means, I'm thin. Not Hyuna is fat. 

Then hours and hours goes. After the doctor gave Hyuna some medicine, she has been sleeping for some times now.

And I'm waiting for her here. Jonghun hyung wanna replace me. But I refused.

And then, Sunday has passed. Monday come. We both don't go to school today. Jonghun Hyung is going somewhere. I don't know. He seems busy.

"Taemin..." someone called my name. "Taemin? Are you okay?" then I realise. I was sleeping while waiting for Hyuna in her huge room.

I looked at her. She looks tired. "Ah, Hyuna. You're awake. Please don't move too much" I said to her as I help her to change her sitting position into sleeping one.

"Are you okay?" for the first time, I saw Hyuna's worried face.Is she worried about me?

"I... I'm okay. That's the question I should ask to you..." I replied.

She just stayed quiet for awhile and said "Are you really really okay? Did you hurt somewhere?" she ask again.

Why she keeps asking this?

"Yeah. I'm okay. See" I said. She sighed in relief. "Why?" 

"Taemin-a... aren't you afraid now?" she keeps asking weird things now.I think she's still in the shocked mode.

"Afraid of?"

"That bullet... It might get you. I ... am in danger. You shouldn't be here." she said without any energy. Like if someone take all of her energy, and mean cheerfulness.

"What do you mean? I'll be here. I'm your butler." 

"I know. But now, I think, I'll just take you to a dangerous world. This is not for you. You might be killed if you are with me. Because they're back" 

Really. I don't understand what she is talking about!

"Hyuna! wake up. What are you talking about?" 

she keeps quite.

"That tea... had some poison in it. That's why, the colour seems strange." she explained.

"Poison?" I'm shocked. Really. Who wanna kill her?

"Many people are targeting me now. If I'm not kidnapped, maybe killed. They had stopped for 3 years. But they're back" She said in a very calm voice.

"Wh...WHAT.DO.YOU.MEAN?" I'm getting angry now. "Please stop saying things like this like you're ready to be killed!" I shouted.

I move closer to her face. 

"Hyuna, remember this. You'll be alive. And I'll be here with you. I'll get this things settled fast!" I promised her.

She smiled. "Thanks. But, Promise me too. Never hurt yourself" she showed me for the first time, a smile from her deepest heart. 

-----

Days goes by.

We decided to move to a small house with only a maid which we really trust. She's a maid in that house since Hyuna was little.

Hyuna's parents came back from England after being informed about this. They hugged Hyuna and said sorry again and again. 

Actually they never know that Hyuna experienced this kind of things. Yup, They just knew it now.

if you said, "WHAT?!" me too. Careless parents. But I think Hyuna also never tell this to her parents. I don't know why. 

So, her parents decided they'll be in the house with her. So the house will have 6 people. 

Like a small family.

----

Hyuna's POV

Friday morning.

RRRRR... RRRRR....

Someone called me. Geez...

"What?!"

"Hyuna! where are you? you've been missing these days" Minhwan's voice. 

"If I'm missing those girls and gossip birds must be having a party now"

"Hm...yes, ekh, no. Where have you been?"

"In my house." Then I stopped because Taemin called me. "Yup, Wait for me, Taemin-a! Well, something happened. But I can't tell you now. Next week I'll be in school. See you~" 

"You're with Taemin?!" he shouted again. And now, I bet the whole school know that I'm with Taemin.

-----

 

SPOILER : 

"Taemin-a!" His right arm was full of blood... - next chap

"How dare you touch my hubby?!" gyuri slapped her. "Gyuri!" Taemin shouted. - somewhere... hhahha

"Taemin-a, if you've started to fall in love with her, better stop now. She's engaged. With Jonghun" - somewhere later.

"Gyuri, please don't disturb us. I appreciate you for thinking about me. But now, I feel happy serving Hyuna..." - somewhere later on