Chapter 17 :: He is THE ONE

Butler's Love

HANDSOME BABY! - BONUS FOR ALL READERS ;D

Hi, KADIR (leeteuk) Oppa LOL 

Hyuna's POV

"Aaaaakkkhhh" I hit the pillow i hugged with all the powers I have. And then put my head on it. It's not that I want to make it softer! Of course not. "Why am I like this?!" I ask myself. After what happened in the car, I feel awkward with Taeminnie. But I think Taemin doesn't know what actually happen. Then it was like a movie goes on my mind...

Flashback...

"Where were you, Taemin-a?" I ask him in my monotone voice, my usual tone other than anger tone (A/N : oh,yeah~ LOL) as I am going inside the car, with Taemin holding the car's door's handle. Yes, he open it for me, 3 months ago (A/N : 3 months~ ahahaha XD Just pretend they had their exam already, I didn't tell this part, no need, right? LOL) he wouldn't do this. When I command him to, then he only will.

"Thanks." I said. Then Taemin sat beside me and closes the door. He told the driver to drove the car home.

I keep looking at my phone because I was chatting with JiYeon, I got her MSN ID so we chatted. We are kind of connected! She knew what I am interested in. And I am happy with it. This is what you called as... GIRL FRIEND! 

Jiyeon : anyway, Hyuna-ya, do you like Taemin's new hair? Haha... he looks good in it.

Hyuna : What? New hair?

I turned my head to Taemin! Omo! Yes! His hair is orange and shorter now! I just realised it. He was waiting in the dark outside the school, so I didn't really realise it. He looks handsome...

When I thought about it, suddenly his head was on my shoulder, I bet he was sleeping and when the car turned left, just like before, his body moves to my side. I was blushing. I just wished this last forever.

I continue typing on my iPhone 4 

Hyuna : Yeah... it's good.

Jiyeon : Well, i don't wanna take him from you~ you can ENJOY him. haha

When i read that caps-locked ENJOY, i was like, blushing again and even more red, then I see his face, he looks so calm so comfortable...

OH MY! This is the weirdest chapter of 'The Life Of Kim Hyuna' so FAR! I mean, I would never feel this way, but, gah! what is this?! 

Is this called love?

Jiyeon : PING! 

Jiyeon : Mianhae, i was just kidding ;(

Oh, she thought i was mad~ no, jiyeon-a~

Hyuna : No, i wasn't... ^^

I sighed and turned the topic, talking bout Taeminnie has take 3/4 of my energy. Having Taemin sleeping on my shoulder has made my heart beat twice faster than usual...

Hyuna, please remember, Taemin came to you as a butler who had a bet with you. But, I think, that bet has nothing to do with this, this feeling is something new.

Gah! I sit on my bed, then decided to make something to eat. Then I saw something on the dining table. A brown big envelope.

Lee Taemin

it was the only thing written on it, with black marker.

Out of curiosity, I opened it, then I took some papers out of it.

OH!

Certificate

This certificate is given to 

Lee Taemin

for accomplishing his studies as a C-rank Butler and that he is now promoted to be 

B-Rank

(well, this is made up by the author! LOL) 

I didn't continue reading it, the first few lines explain it all. Now, Taemin is a B-ranked Butler! 

"Wow" I gasped in amusement. I didn't think he will achieve the title of B-ranked this fast! Because I know it's hard.

Then I take another things out of the envelope, there is also photos taken from the occasion. Ah, this is his new hair, so is this taken today? oh, my. Did he dyed his hair for this occasion? LOL

I can just giggle on this thought. This photos show Taemin with a bright smile, he must be really happy.

Ah, yeah, we have a bet,right? If he can be an S-ranked in 3 months he can get the freedom he wanted... I sighed. 

Then the way to be a S-ranked butler is not far anymore... 

I sighed again. OH! 

There is like a bulb popping on my head. I mean, 3 MONTHS MORE HAS PASSED! Oh, So he will be with me forever! 

YAAAAAAY ! it's like firework popping in my mind. I mean, I'm just TOO happy!

But,

he must have realised that,right? AH, who cares. As long as I can be with him, even just a little bit longer, that makes me happy... 

Oh, God, this is what they call as LOVE.

"Oh!" I found something again inside.

"His phone?!" I asked myslef in disbelief. How can his phone is also here? ah, as always, he put his things everywhere. Tomorrow morning he will be panic searching this.

I unlocked the phone, but what i see was not the wallpaper, it was a message screen to ... oh, Jonghun Oppa. Jonghun Oppa hasn't come home yet...

It reads :

Hyung, I'm begging you, please don't tell her now about this B-ranked okay? 

I smiled at this. Today is sure a great day... despite all the things happen in the morning <3

-----------

-NOBODY'S POV-

"Gyuri-a... are you sure about this?" A girl with short, messy hair, asked the girl beside her. It was in a room with purple wall, it was a beautiful room, but, sadly the owner's heart isn't as beautiful as her room.

"Geez, I'm sure. This little girl called Hyuna has ruined everything. Taemin and also my popularity. I will surely make her suffer. I'm not that kind of girl who can be taken easily. I will make her suffer even more than what she experienced when she was grade 10. I'll make sure of it!" 

That girl with messy hair just can sighed hard at her friend. "If you think that way, it's all up to you. But I'm not included in this."

---------

Taemin's POV

Ahh... Now I'm a B-ranked butler! EVERYBODDDYYY I'M NOW B-RANKED! haha

I'm so happy! Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm B-ranked. I wanna stare at my certificate once again~

Ah, yes, everybody! this is the reason I left Hyuna early~!!! This is it! GYAAAAA

Jonghun Hyung convinced me to go to the Butler certificate thingy and leave Hyuna, he said, Hyuna must happy to know this. You want her to be happy, aren't you?

and that sentence did work on me... kekeee

Oh! where is my certificate? where? Gah, No, Hyuna can't see it now! Can't!

I ran downstair to the dining table and I feel so happy when i see that the big brown envelope along with my phone was there~ "Huff " I sighed in relief.

I took my things upstairs.

I don't want Hyuna to see this... because, 3 months has passed. And you know, we had a bet in which, after 3 months, I can get a freedom, and in this case, it means, I'm no more Hyuna's butler.

And... I

truthfully,  feel that being her butler is fun.

Because I can see her everyday....

==================================

LOL, i've made the plot last time, but as usual, I made a twist, even for myself because I never even think that way for some parts, it's like, changing ahah. so even me doesn't know what happen next keke~

THIS IS CALLED BEAUTIFUL....