Chapter 11 :: New Teacher

Butler's Love

40 SUBSCRIBERS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! I'll Update as fast as I can! Thanks!!! ^^

Since Butler's Love wins with 2 vote for updates so i'll update ;p

last chaps spoilers :

 

"How dare you touch my hubby?!" gyuri slapped her. "Gyuri!" Taemin shouted. - somewhere... hhahha

"Taemin-a, if you've started to fall in love with her, better stop now. She's engaged. With Jonghun" - somewhere later.

"Gyuri, please don't disturb us. I appreciate you for thinking about me. But now, I feel happy serving Hyuna..." - somewhere later on

"I ... have a girlfriend." - Jonghun. - don't know where it will be. ;p

 

-------------

Hyuna's POV

We are in a safe place for the next days. We decided to go to school today. 

"Taemin-a! You are so slow! Are you the girl, here?" I shouted as I looked at the clock. 15 minutes before bell rang.

"Yes! wait! Ouch" Taemin run from upstair and almost fell. This boy...tsk...

"Be more careful, taemin-a..." Then I opened the front door without realising his smile.

She becomes softer nowadays , Taemin thought.

We go with the car, still. But my father put a bullet proof window now. He's become over-protective now. But that's mean he care for me. 

"Huff, so many things to catch up." taemin said.

"Like you ever care about school stuffs!" I put my bag beside me. I'm correct,right?

 

Taemin's POV

"I DO care about it" I looked at her through the rear mirror as I sit in front and she take the back seat.

"Really? I don't believe you" She replied. Geez... I do care. Well, not until going crazy over studies,though. This butler thing is crazier. 

We haven't meet Jonghun for days now. Wonder where he is...

We arrived at school on time. People are still gossiping bout us. We are labelled as 'HOT GOSSIP' now.

We sat quite far apart, but I always take a glance at her just to check if she is okay. That bullet an poisoned tea had scared me enough to take a good care of her MORE.

Now is the second period before lunch.

The teacher hasn't come yet. Does this mean FREE CLASS? wooo, I love it. 

But as soon as I have that thinking, someone familiar comes in.

"Good morning,class" He said. This guy has white skin, black hair, quite tall and a familiar face.

"My name is Choi Jonghun. I'm replacing your maths teacher whose taking her holiday now" he smiled.

As soon as he smiled, the girls' face becomes bright like if they are told "hi, I'm Choi Jonghun, I'll be your boyfriend now"

Except, You know who, Hyuna. Her face is as surprised as mine. 

She's so speechless. The girls would think she has fallen for this new teacher also. Well, she IS.

------

The bell has rang, two periods full of numbers (I'm losing from hyung again, he's so good in maths.).

"Hm... Lee Taemin, can you take this note books to my table in the teacher's room?" I get the meaning of this sentence. "I need to talk to you" that's the meaning.

Hyuna who also realise this, surprisingly for the class, said, "I'll help you" and take half of the books. The girls start to gossip again, the boys teased us.

But we don't care. 

"Why. Are. You. Here.?." finally, the only question that have been in my mind like the whole periods comes out.

"SSSHHH!" Jonghun puts his finger over his lips. "This is for.... Hyuna" he took a glance at Hyuna who was standing just beside me. She blushed. Again.

"We need to make sure she's safe in school also. So I'm here" He explained.

"How do you even get here? I mean, how do you become a maths teacher?" Hyuna asked.

Jonghun stayed quiet for awhile. Until he mumbled,"ah, em, ah... I knew the teacher and the teacher recommended me to the Principal. So ... now I'm here" he explained.

"How do you know the teach..." I haven't finished my words when Hyuna stepped on my feet.

"I think we are hungry. We need to go" we excuse ourself and then went to the canteen.

"Do you have ANY sense?" her words punch me.

"What?! Of course I have!" I replied.

"That girl he meant, I think he meant his girlfriend. I ever saw him with a girl on the street before....''

Her sad face... I don't wanna see her sad face... Again.

 

---

 

SORRY! so sleepy! will continue tomorrow!