Chapter 16 :: Who Exactly Do I Like?

Butler's Love

WELCOME TO INDONESIA SUPER JUNIOR, PARK JUNGMIN, GIRL'S DAY, THE BOSS and X-5! ;D

'AKU CINTA KALIAN' LOL

 

Hyuna's POV

Little by little, the bright shining light from the lamp strike my eyes. My eyes are so heavy to be opened. What was happening? 

I looked upwards, trying to control my sight from the bright lights. I covered my eyes with my right hand, i was going to. But I realised someone was there as I touched his hair.

I turned my head to the right. I stayed silent for awhile. Looking at the person who slept beside me. His baby face... how long didn't I see it?

His strong arms and  the way he looks at me. Suddenly everything goes on my mind like a movie. The first time we met. It was in the girls' toilet when you help me from the seniors, do you remember?

"Hng..." suddenly he moves his hands, wake me up from my imagination. Then he continue sleeping again. I bet he's really sleepy.I rolled my eyes and scan the room,  I looked slowly at the clock on the wall just opposite the bed. 7 PM.

oh, 7 PM.

Ah, 7 PM, i thought it's night already.

MWO?! 

I almost shouted. It IS night already! I cover my mouth as I realise this boy sleeping beside me.

I kept the surprise from the clock for myself, I don't want to wake this boy. I wanna sit down and look at his sleeping face more comfortably but I couldn't move. His hands are on the blanket covers my body. I don't want to wake him up. I still want to enjoy his face. 

When is the last time I look at him this way? He's the only one who looks after me... before Taemin came. 

Yes, Choi Minhwan. The boy that helped me when the seniors bullied me and trap me in the girls' toilet. They locked me there. Well, I wasn't scared. It's not that I don't have any feeling anymore, but it's that i'm used to it.

I'm not the only or the first girl being bullied in this world ,anyway. Or at least, in this school. So no need to be scared. Because Revenge is Sweet. 

That was what I think. But, this boy, whom I just met for 3 or 4 times in class, helped me bravely! He was the next victiim of bullying after me. 

Ah, again, I will say, REVENGE IS SWEET. Us , as the so-called-victim takes our revenge. As in me, I take that bully girl's Boyfriend. This is easy but killing, since that girl love her boyfriend so much.

And for Minhwan? I still don't know what he did. He never tell me. Bu he promised that those girls will never, EVER, bully or even TRY to bully me again.

And it is true. They never even have a glance with me. They are scared to death with me and Minhwan. 

"....." I looked at this boy once again. And this thought goes on my mind again, Do I fall in love with you?

I know my heart ALWAYS, goes to Jonghun Oppa before.But, you know what? I know, I realise, this love is not a couple love.

I realise this not long time ago. When I feel something new, something that makes my heart pumps twice faster, something that can make me blushed, something that can make happy, or even sad...

THIS is what you call as LOVE. No one ever teach me whether this is Love or just a feeling of admiration. No one. But you can feel it. Deep inside. The feeling.

But that thought doesn't stay long. Yes, until, again, this question comes up on my mind, WHOM DO I TRULY LOVE?

I like Minhwan, I know this. I also like Taemin, even though he's kinda annoying sometimes, but there is something inside, which i can't recognise as love, and also, I know this isn't  hatred.

"Hng...." again, Minhwan wake me from my thought. He moves his hands, then, his head. He looks blankly at the floor. After about 20 seconds, he realise I woke up already.

"Oh, Hyuna...! You woke up already? Why don't you wake me up?" He asked me. 

"Uh...Um..." well, i can't say that I stare at his face! No way!

He just smiled at me, then looking at the clock, seems surprised just like me. "seven already?" He turned his head and look at my face, "Let's go home with me, I'll take you home. Okay?" 

I couldn't answer anything. It was pin drop silence...

'Knock knock,' suddenly someone knocked. The door slowly opened and a girl peep inside.

"Hyuna, you woke up already?" then she slowly moves inside and closes the door. 'The school's doctor is gone for awhile. She'll be back soon" She smiled, walking toward my bed.

Then i realised something, him, one of the boy that I was thinking is missing. I looked left and right, now i'm sitting as Minhwan is awake. 

"Waeyo? Are you searching for Taemin?" He has 'something' to do so he went home earlier." Jiyeon explained after she looked at my confused face.

"Oh" She took something from her pocket. "Your phone from your pocket. I took it. You know already we shouldn't bring our mobile phone~ so before the teachers found out I took it. Taemin called you over 20 times already. So I pick it up and said to him you haven't woke up yet. Better call him now. He must be so worried." She smiled and handed me my phone. 

I take my hand phone from her and thanked her. "Thanks. Sorry to make you stay this late on your first day." I sincerely apologize to her. This is the feeling of having a girl-friend, huh? it's... SUPER.... FUN... and NICE! haha XD

I press '1', it is my shortcut for Taemin's number. Don't ask me why I do this. No intention or anything. Just for a shortcut, really. Hehe

I waited for him to pick up my phones, while looking at Minwhan, who helped Jiyeon to make some tea from the clinic. They looked kinda close. 

"HYUNA! Are you okay? Does it hurt somewhere? I'll pick you up now!" As soon as it's connected to Taemin's phone, he SHOUTS like that! I'm surprised!

"Woww.. woow, slowly, Taemin-a! I'm okay. It doesn't hurt anymore. I think I fainted more because I was hungry... haha" I chuckled. Oh, I chuckled! You know, I feel comfortable talking with him. As if I haven't meet him for long... And he really cares for me. Which makes me... HAPPY

"SERIOUSLY?" He sighed. "Thank God! Sorry I couldn't accompany you there. Minhwan and Jiyeon are there with you, aren't they?" He asked. His voice, seems so relief.

"Yup!" I nodded, even though I know he couldn't see me nodding.

"Okay then, i'll pick you up now. With Jonghun Hyung, I'm done with 'something' i should do here. Jonghun Hyung will sent Minhwan and Jiyeon home. I'll take you home with me, kay~" He explained happily. I don't know what's happening or what did he do... he seems so happy. 

"You're not gonna drive,right?" I asked him worriedly.

"Of course no~ don't be scared, Lady! Your driver will be with me," He chuckled. Oh, I always love his laugh... And he called me Lady. Jokingly. Before, he wouldn't say it if i don't tell him to. 

HYUNA! what are you thinking.

Ukh... again, that exact same question comes up, WHOM DO I REALLY LOVE?

 

---
Annyeong~

So, how's this update? Whom do you like more, Minhwanni or Taeminnie? hahaXD

Anyway.... do you know what's that "SOMETHING" Taeminnie is doing? XD haha

And, who's Jiyeon actually?

and... what did Minhwan do to take a revenge over the bully girl?

Remember Gyuri, Taeminnie's ex-GF (yeah, she think that way in chap 2 or 3!;p) ? Something will happen and there is something to with her!

And...

VOTE :

WHO TAKE HYUNA TO THE SCHOOL'S CLINIC?

=========MORE COMMENTS ----> FASTER UPDATES=======

recommendation :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/19893/next-door-couple-changmin-dbsk-romance-schoollife-schoollove-tvxq-you

SERIOUSLY, read that FF made by GOFANFIC