Chapter 43: The moment everyone has been waiting for

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook

As he waited for Ji Eun to change out from her gown, he sat on one of the sofas and started thinking about what his mother in law was busy with. He was so lost in his thoughts that he did not know Ji Eun was already standing in front of him.

“Oppa! Oppa!” she said, waving her hands in his face.

“Ah…neh?”

“Oppa, you don’t have to drive me home, I am going out with some friends, I’ll find my way home.”

“Ah…okay. Be careful” as he got up and left the studio.

Halabeoji

“Knock knock” as he turned his head to face the door.

“Come in…”

He knew exactly who was here to see him and was rather surprised that she had made her way here so quickly.

“Abeonim” she said as she bowed to him.

“Come, take a seat. I have something to tell you”

“neh” she made her way towards the chair to his left and took a seat.

He took a deep breath and said “Cancel the wedding”

“Neh?!” she looked up immediately, shocked from his decision. “Why?”

He looked to the postcard in his hand that he received a few days ago from his granddaughter and started his story. He told her everything, right from the beginning and as soon as she heard the truth, tears started rolling down her cheeks.

“Why…Why…” she repeated numerous times. Unable to believe what she has done to her daughter. When he was done with his story, she held onto his hand and said “Where is she now? My daughter?”

“I don’t know, London? Paris?”

“I have to look for her” she said anxiously.

“No…Do as I say and cancel th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter