Chapter 42: Wedding dress fitting

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong Im

It had been weeks since she left Korea. She met up with her parents while she was in Rome and travelled around Europe for a couple of days before they finally returned to Korea. The time alone allowed her to think through what had happened the past month and she finally decided to let it all go. Taking everything that had happened as a dream and that it was not reality.

She assumed that her sister and Jong Kook were already happily married and she was long forgotten. But, she knew deep down that that would never happen. She could never forget the look on his face at the airport. It took her all she had to stop herself from running up to him and telling him that ‘It would all work out somehow’. For the past few weeks, she never stopped missing him.

As she board the train from London to Paris, she couldn’t stop herself from looking back, hoping that someone would shout out her name, stopping her from boarding the train but it was not possible. She took a deep breath and climb up the stairs as she headed towards her seat. She placed her bag to her side and took out a postcard she bought from the train station and began writing.

Halabeoji, as I am writing this I am on the train from London to Paris. I had such an amazing time at London that I almost decided not to board the train. Maybe Paris has better things to offer and I would miss out if I weren’t there.

Goodbye for now, my adventure awaits. As always, stay healthy.

Saranghae,

Ji Hyo

She never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter