Chapter 13: Excuses

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Joong Ki

“Ji Eun!” as he knocked on his sister’s door multiple times.

“COMING!” she said annoyed at his repeated knocking.

“WHAT!” she said when she swung the door open. As usual her room was in a room, magazines were scattered everywhere, her clothes were littered on the floor. Her vanity was not any better. He did not have time to nag at his sister and went straight to her wardrobe.

Her closet was probably every girl’s dream. It was a circular room with clothes from the latest season hung neatly. There were designated sections for the different types of clothing; outerwear, tops, bottoms and dresses. There was even a smaller room which hold her shoes. In the middle of the room stood glass display counters filled with sparkling rings, necklaces, earrings and even tiaras. ‘His sister was so spoilt’ he thought.

He went straight to where the dresses were kept and started looking through it.

“What are you doing?” he ignored her.

“What are you doing?” she asked again, slightly louder. He pulled out a black full length dress that had a narrow deep V and pulled it in front of his sister, imagining it on her.

“Are you going to give my dress to some random girlfriend of yours, because if you are, I am not going to let you have it!” as she snatched the dress from his hands.  

He looked his sulking sister, finally acknowledging her presence and said “You are half right, I am going to give it to someone, but she is not my girlfriend”

‘Then who?”

“Noona” he said casually. His father only warned him not to tell his mother and grandparents, he didn’t say anything about his sister.

“Noona, since when did you have a noona?” she said looking puzzled.

“I had one long ago.”

She frowned and took a few seconds to process what he just said. “Unnie? As in my real unnie? Are you sure?”

“You know it when you see her, now give me that dress and let me borrow your shoes” as he grabbed a pair black Christian Louboutin from her shoe closet.

Ji Eun stood there, still confused and before she could reply her brother, he had already left her room.

Cheon Seong Im

It was the day of the dinner but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter