Chapter 18: Horror Movie Special

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong Im/Song Ji Hyo

It was the weekends and she didn’t have any plans. Joong Ki promised that he was going to extend her deadlines and she decided she would just slack off for today. Nobody was home and so she cooked herself up a huge bowl of ramyun. Now she was on her bed, browsing the internet aimlessly on her phone, when she received a notification. It was from Joong Ki.

“Noona! Do you have any plans today? Wanna catch a movie tonight?”

“Sure! Who’s going?” she texted back.

“Just me and Kwangsoo! :)”

“OK! Where do I meet you guys?”

“I’ll pick you up at 7, don’t worry.”

“Ok. :)” she replied and placed her phone on her bedside table. She was so comfortable on her bed that she ended up falling asleep. When she woke up, it was already 6.50pm. She hurriedly change her clothes and waited outside of her house, still feeling a bit groggy from her nap. Thankfully, he wasn’t here yet. She waited for a few more minutes when a car pulled up in front of her.

“Noona!” Joong Ki and Kwang Soo both called out at once. She opened the door to the back seat and stepped inside.

“Did you just wake up from a nap?” Kwang Soo turned around to face her.

“How did you know?” she said as she touched her face.

“How can I not! Your face is all swollen!” She immediately took out her phone and looked at herself. Kwang Soo was right, her face was so swollen and there was even an eye booger sticking out on her right eye. She quickly wiped it away before anyone found out. They continued with their conversation as they made their way to the cinema.

At the Cinema

“I have already bought the tickets, so let’s just get our popcorn and go” Joong Ki said.

“Ok!” both of them said in unison. Kwang Soo decided to buy the biggest popcorn combo they offered and they walked into the theatre.

When they were inside, there wasn’t anyone there but them. She felt weird as the cinema was always crowded. They took a seat in the middle row and sat down. Joong Ki sat in the middle and she took the seat to his right. The lights started to dim and the advertisements were played.

“What movie are we watching?” she asked as she grabbed a mouthful of popcorn from Kwang Soo.

“You’ll see.” He said with a sly smile.

The movie started after the advertisements and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter