Chapter 26: Discharge

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong Im/Song Ji Hyo

It was the day she was discharged from the hospital. The doctors had checked up on her early in the morning, making sure that she was well enough to be discharged. She walked out of the bathroom, after changing out from her robes and started cramming her stuff into her bag. She heard a knock on the door and she said “Come in.”

“Unnie!” Ji Eun said excitedly.

“Oh! You are here!”

“Unnie, are you feeling okay today?”

“Yes” as she tried to zip up her bag. It was already exploding from the amount of stuff she puts in it on a daily basis, it didn’t have any more space for the gifts she had received yesterday.

“Unnie… what are you doing?”

“Oh… nothing” as she tried to zip it up one more time. This time, probably because of its worn out state, the zipper flew out and landed on the floor. “Aish!’ as she took it out on her bag.

“Unnie, we have a lot of designer bags at home, you can just take whichever you like and why did you stuff such a huge box into your bag, no wonder it’s spoilt!” as she reached for the box, Jong Kook had given her.

She saw what her sister was about to do and stopped her. “It’s ok… I’ll do it myself”

“Ok… Are you ready to go?”

“Erm… not yet. I still have something I have yet to pack. Why don’t you grab something to eat first, while I get myself ready.” She smiled.

“OK!” she smiled and left the room.

She picked up the zipper from the floor and started to fix her bag. She took the next 15 minutes trying to fit it back in and she finally managed to zip it up. She left the room and took the elevator to the entrance, waiting for her sister. She stood outside the hospital for 10 minutes and she had already made countless calls to Ji Eun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter