Chapter 4: First day of work

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong Im

Turns out the marketing floor was only two floors above. Kwang soo had explained to her who the big shots were over dinner last week. From what he described, the big shot of the marketing department was extremely naggy and gymed a lot. Luckily for her though, he was at least two positions above her. But she had to admit, from how Kwang Soo described him, he was pretty capable to be in that position at such a young age.

The marketing department was definitely much different from the HR department, at least on the interior. It looked more colourful and lively as compared to the dull plain looking HR department. The employees in marketing were more comfortably dressed but they still looked stylish. (Like the ‘I am just gonna go grab some starbucks’ kind of look.) The ladies were gorgeous, with their pale skin and natural makeup, they looked like celebrities. She suddenly felt conscious of her own dressing. She had no makeup on except some lip balm and was wearing the same set of clothes she wore to the interview.

Lost in her own thoughts, she did not realised that she was walking straight into a wall.

“Ouch” she said. She heard snickering coming from the desks around her and her cheeks went red. Kwang soo could not help but laugh as well.

“Noona, the office is over here” he shouted.

She walked towards him quickly, hiding from the embarrassment and was face to face with a huge wall covered with emoji stickers.

“Are you playing with me?!” she nudged Kwang soo.

He then knocked on a random part of the wall and someone said “Come in”

The door was actually camouflaged behind the stickers and immediately felt stupid that she did not notice the knob of the door just above cry laughing emoji.

“Dong Hoon hyung, your new marketing executive is here to see you”

She expected something extraordinary for the office but it looked… normal. A normal desk with a computer and some photos on it.

“Hi, welcome! You must be Cheon Seong Im-ssi. I am Ha Dong Hoon, your direct superior but you can call me Dong Hoon or Haha oppa whichever you prefer. That’s what the others call me anyway. Over here at marketing, we try to be as comf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter