Chapter 9: Lunch

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong-Im

The next few hours she could not stop thinking about the expression on his face. It calls for a celebration, but unfortunately, Dong Wook was not in. The next person she thought of was Kwang Soo.

She dialled his number and he answered after three rings.

“Kwang Soo ah! Let’s have lunch together! My treat!”

“Really?! I’ll be there in a minute” and he appeared in front of her in less than a minute.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Let’s go! I know a good restaurant around here”

“Is it expensive?” she immediately replied.

“Slightly” he replied with a cheeky grin.

“Fine, only because I am in a good mood”

Song Joong Ki

He had been thinking about what his father had told him yesterday and he could not focus. How is he supposed to approach her? How is he supposed to make friends with her? These questions constantly ran through his mind.

He decided the best thing to do was to grab some lunch at the cafe (in the lobby) to get his mind off things. He sat down at the seat that was directly facing the entrance and took a bite from his sandwich.

As if it was planned, he spotted her at the entrance together with a lanky man. There was only one such guy in the entire company, Kwang Soo, his good friend. He could not take his eyes off her and was already planning to walk to them when someone called him.

“OPPA!” a girl called out.

He turned and saw his younger sister walking towards him.

“Oppa, where are you going? Let’s have lunch together!” Normally h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter