Chapter 37: Unexpected Annoucement

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong Im

A few days had passed since the incident and no one was daring enough to say anything about it. Everyone was starting to question her identity and there were even rumours of her being the CEO’s daughter. She tried her best to ignore them and whenever someone asked her about it, she would dismiss the rumours. She contemplated telling Kwang Soo and Dong Wook the truth but figured it would have made the situation a whole lot messier.

According to Joong Ki, her mother was not aware of what was happening in the office as her father had tried his best to prevent any news from reaching her. None of them wanted her to misunderstand the situation. So every night when she went back home, she tried her best to avoid her and only greeted her when she needed to.

Today was no different, she opened the door quietly and tried to sneak in. She was surprise to see her sister and her brother seated on the couch, all dressed up.

“Oh! What are you guys doing here?” she asked.

“Just…you know” Joong Ki replied.

She heard the kitchen door opening and her mother walked out. “Oh! Jin Hee, you are back?” she said.

“Neh…” she said courteously.

“That’s great! Why don’t you join us for dinner tonight! It would be a casual dinner between our friends anyway” said her mother.

“neh? Its…Its ok” she rejected politely.

“Eh…just come with us! We will be waiting for you! Joong Ki, wait for her before leaving” she said as she turned to Joong Ki.

“neh”

“See you” her mother said and walked back into the kitchen.

She hurriedly walked over to the both of them and asked “Who’s having dinner with us?”

“I don’t know” Ji Eun shrugged.

Neither of them knew who they were meeting, their mother had been meeting up with someone frequently these days and it was probably one of the reasons why she didn’t know of the incident as well. 

“Noona, go get change, omma doesn’t like to wait” Joong Ki said to her.

“Neh…arrasso” she looked to him. She walked down the stairs a few minutes later ready for the dinner. Ji Eun and her mother had already left and Joong Ki stood outside the door, waiting for her. She quickly got in, feeling bad for having to wait for her and he drove off. Neither of them knew where they were going and they relied on their GPS to lead the way. After multiple times of taking th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter