Chapter 45: The pain

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook

Something told him there was something wrong with the alley. As he took a step forward, he could hear muffled sounds of someone shouting.

“Give me the bag!” one man shouted from afar.

He rushed forward upon hearing that and to his dismay, there she was. She held her bag to her chest and struggled as the man tried to snatch the bag from her. Finally, with all his strength, he pulled the bag away from her and kept it behind him.

“Give me your necklace!” Give me your necklace!” he shouted once more.

“NO!’ she shouted as she placed her hands on her neck, covering her necklace.

Without much thought, he ran forward to her.

“GO! Before I call the police!” he shouted.

The guy looked pale and he was shaking.

“What is this?” he said as he looked to his wrist. “Give me your watch!” he shouted once more desperately. The man was out of his mind.

“GO! Before I call the police!” Jong Kook shouted once more.

The man struggled as he took out something from his back pocket. He took the pen knife that was hidden in his pocket and pointed to the both of them. He felt her tucking at his shirt, as though telling him to give in to him. As he slowly removed the watch from his hand, he grabbed the man’s arm and shouted “GO! JI HYO! GO!” But she stood rooted to her spot. He looked at her as she started to tear.

“LOOK OUT!” she shouted but it was too late. He was too distracted by her and did not notice that the man had broke free from his grip. Before he could turn around, he felt pain on the left side of his abdomen. He looked down only to see a portion of the pen knife

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter