Epilogue

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

It was a few hours after that his parents had finally arrived. He thought his parents would have scolded Ji Hyo for her recklessness and that it was all her fault that he had ended up in the hospital. He even thought of ways in which he could ‘defend’ her from his parents but it all failed. The minute the door opened, the first person they rushed to was not him, it was her.

“Aigoo… are you alright? Were you shocked? It must have been so scary for you!” his mother said to her.

There was a 180 degree change in their attitude towards her since her identity was revealed. He could see that she was getting uncomfortable with all the attention she was getting and he quickly intercepted.

“Omma, you are making her uncomfortable. Anyway, aren’t you here to see me?”

“Oh…yea. You are always getting in trouble anyway, it’s nothing new to us. Right yeobo?” she said but his father was fidgeting away on his phone as usual.

“Aish…” she said and turned back to Ji Hyo. “Aigoo, it must have been so hard on you” she repeated once more.

They finally an hour later as his dad was too busy trying to sort things out at the company. The share prices were making sharp movements due to the news of the cancellation of the marriage and the accident that happened. Ji Hyo took a deep breath when they were finally gone. It wasn’t that she dislike them, but she was just trying to get used to all the new attention she was getting.

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter