Chapter 30: Back home

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong Im

Jong Kook drove her back home after they arrived back in Seoul as he waited for her at the porch. She opened the main door and was greeted with 2 excited faces. “Ah!” she screamed. “What are you two still doing here, you are late for work!” as she shouted at both of them.

“Unnie! How was your date? Did anything happen?” Ji Eun said cheekily.

“No! Wait…How did you know about it?” as she looked from Ji Eun to Joong Ki. They both avoided her gaze and looked away.

“You knew! That’s why you said you were busy yesterday!” she said in disbelief.

“Noona, we did it for your own good!” Joong Ki said immediately.

“Yea unnie! Quick go get change, someone is waiting for you!” as her sister pushed her up the stairs.

“I’ll talk to you when I get back!” she shouted at both of them as she walked up the stairs.

She changed out of her clothes and met Jong Kook at the porch. He was busy talking to Joong Ki and Ji Eun that he didn’t notice her.

“Ahem…” she said as she approached them.

“Hyung! I’ll see you later” and he patted Jong Kook’s back.

“Oppa, unnie annyeong!” Ji Eun said and headed towards her car. 

He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for her. She kept silent throughout the entire car journey because she was too busy thinking about something. ‘How would her colleagues react when she walked in with him?’ She was so distracted that she didn’t realise that he had already parked his car.

They both got out and he walked towards her, sticking out his hand for her to hold. She looked towards and kept her hands in her pocket.

“Wae?” he said.

“We are at the office and…”

“Ah! I don’t care” and he took his hand and lead her towards the elevator.

They took the lift to the 54th floor and he walked out, holding her hands. The receptionist greeted both of them and gave them a look. When they left, she quickly took out her phone and started texting.

As they walked into the office, most of the guys looked surprise and she could hear people gasping. She walked with him, making sure to keep her head low, covering her face with her hair. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter