Chapter 5: The meeting

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook

He took the centre seat in the meeting room. It was probably the only meeting room in the entire company that looked like a kid’s playground. The walls were colourful just like the office with pictures of the upcoming projects on the walls. The tables and chairs were slightly lower than the conventional furniture and there were a couple of bean bags scattered here and there around the room and a rectangular chalk board to the side filled with inspirational quotes.

He waited as people started streaming in one by one as they took their seats around the table. The ones that came later usually ended up either sitting on the floor or on the beanbags regardless of their position. He remembered Dong Hoon being late once. He ended up seating on one of the bean bags and everyone felt really uncomfortable having to talk to him while looking down. A smile unknowingly formed on his face.

The room was soon filled with people when he caught an eye of a familiar face but he had never seen her around the company before. He was usually good at remembering names and faces but he could not recall. She must be new but why does she look so familiar.

At that moment, Dong Hoon stood up and signalled for the new girl to stand up. She struggled to get up from the bean bag and adjusted her clothes after she got up. She was wearing a really old polo white shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. ‘Why is she wearing that, she doesn’t even look like she is from m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter