Chapter 6: Stupid Survey

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong-Im

Honestly, she felt that the proposals presented in the meeting were great but they lacked something. But she didn’t know what it was.

She jumped when she heard a loud bang from the table and someone’s voice. She listened to his opinions and finally realized what the ideas were lacking. The audience’s preferences. She didn’t realize she was zoning out until everyone was staring at her. Dong Wook nudged her elbow and quickly whispered to her what she had missed.

“Yale” she replied.

“Yale graduate huh. That means you are probably familiar with marketing research” she nodded. “Produce a draft survey and email it to me by tomorrow morning” she couldn’t hear what else he said after that as it seemed to be a blur.

Tomorrow’s Saturday, that means I have to work overtime tonight. ‘Damn it’ she thought. She looked around for help, but everyone avoided her. Even her good friend Dong Wook looked away. She understood that no one would want to burn their hard earned weekends away anyway. Stupid Mr Grumpy. She looked back up and he had already left.

She spent her entire afternoon doing the stupid survey. Some of her colleagues came over to her desk to see if she needed help and apologize for not standing up for her earlier. She completely understood their standpoint and did not blame them for it.

At 5pm, most of them had already packed up and left. Soon she was left all alone. She tried her best to finish up the work because she did not want to be by herself. She was thinking of questions when she unknowingly drew a stick man on a piece of scrap paper.

“STUPID KIM JONG KOOK!” as she stabbed the paper. She kept stabbing at it until it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter