Chapter 8: Girlfriend Drama

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong-Im

“Another day at work” she sighed. 'Seriously if I ever see that jerk again, I don’t know what I am going to do to him' as she walked into the lobby.

She quickly joined the queue and patiently waited for her turn.

“Oppa! Why?!” she heard a girl’s voice. It was so loud that everyone in the lobby was staring at her.

“Oppa, why? Just accompany me in the afternoon, I am sure you have time!”

The owner of the voice was a girl a few years younger than her and she was pulling a very familiar looking arm. Too familiar. Kim Jong Kook. Isn’t she too young for him? ‘Womanizer’ she thought as she rolled her eyes.

“Guen Young ah, I can’t make it. I have a meeting in the afternoon” (Total lie)

“Oppa, you always say you have meetings! Just come with me for once!” she whined.

He seemed hopeless looking at the girl and felt a little embarrassed from all the attention he was getting. He scanned around the lobby looking for someone for help. He spotted someone with a grin on her face staring directly at him and locked eyes with her.

Realising that he was looking directly at her, she avoided his gaze. He signalled for her to come over.

“Help me!” he mouthed.

“Me” she pointed at herself.

“Yes!” he mouthed back feeling slightly annoyed.

“You owe me one”

“Fine!” he said. As she walked towards him.

“OPPA! JONG KOOK OPPA!” she shouted excitedly.

Now the atten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter