Chapter 31: She's back

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong Im/Song Ji Hyo

As she turned around to face the owner of the voice, her mind went blank. She must have had a blank look on her face as she repeated her question.

“Ji Eun, who is this?” she asked once more.

“Ah…she is…” she said reluctantly.

“OMMA!” Joong Ki cried out as he ran down the stairs, trying to distract her. But when he saw the situation, he gave up.

“omma?” she said, confused and looked to the both of them.

“Ah neh! I am Joong Ki and Ji Eun’s omma, don’t mind if I am being rude, but may I know who you are?”

“Ah…” she said.

“Omma, you don’t recognize her?” Ji Eun said, slightly surprised.

“Ani…is she one of your close friends?”

“Of course not…she is–”

“-a good friend! A very good friend” she interrupted. “I just returned from the states and I needed somewhere to stay. Ji Eun was nice enough to offer me a room, I hope you don’t mind!”

“Oh…of course not! What’s your name?”

“Neh” both Joong Ki and Ji Eun said in surprise.

“Ah…” she thought for a moment, before replying “Oh Jin Hee”

“Ah, Jin Hee ssi, nice to meet you. You can call imo. How did you know our Ji Eun?” she said and took a seat on the couch.

“We met in…school” she smiled.

“Ah…really?” Her mother smiled and Ji Eun nudged her.

 “Omma! I think Appa needs your help!” Joong Ki shouted.

“Wae?” she mouthed to her sister and she returned with a look.

“Arrasso. Jin Hee ssi, it’s nice to meet you, feel free to stay as long as you like” she smiled and walked back upstairs.

After she was out of sight, Joong Ki came rushing towards both of them. “Why did you say that!”

“What did I say?” she asked, clueless.

“That we were from the same school?!” Ji Eun said.

“Why?! What’s wrong with your school?”

“Nothing’s wrong, it’s just that most of the people I hang out with, are omma’s friend’s children. She must be wondering who your paren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter