Chapter 41: Till we meet again

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cheon Seong Im

It has been days since she last heard from Jong Kook or Ji Eun. She didn’t receive any calls from them, other than the note she received from Ji Eun. She knew that neither of them had any say in the marriage. She had informed Joong Ki that she would be departing for Milan today and she told him not to tell anyone about it except her grandfather.

Joong Ki had picked her up in the morning and she was thankful he was there with her. She definitely missed her family. She had already made plans to meet up with her foster parents and would meet them halfway through her trip. As the car came to a stop, she got out of Joong Ki’s car and carried her luggage out of the boot.

“Annyeong Joong Ki ah” she said as she gave her brother a hug.

“Take care” he said.

“You too, take care of halabeoji while I am gone” she said. She gave him one last hug before turning away. As she walked towards the airport, she felt tears in her eyes, but she held them back. Throughout the entire ride to the airport, all she could think of was him, hoping to see him one last time. She knew it was not possible but that was what she wanted.

Kim Jong Kook

That night after the incident, he immediately gave Joong Ki a call. He didn’t want to call her, afraid it might upset her. Joong Ki told him of her plans to travel the world and he didn’t know what to feel about it. He wanted to be able to be by her side but he could no longer do that anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter