Chapter 47: Stay this way

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook

She didn’t take too long before she came back, but to him, it felt like forever. She had changed out from her grimy old clothes that had blood stains on it and was now spotting a plain shirt and jeans with rips in them and she looked absolutely gorgeous.

“Oppa, I stopped by the mall on the way and I got you some stuff” she said as she placed a couple of bags on the table.

“Why? You can just get my stuff from my room” he said.

“Neh? What do you mean your room? How would I have known where you were staying?”

“It’s just a few doors down from your room! Ah… I should have given you the card”

“YA! KIM JONG KOOK!”

“What?” slightly annoyed that she was shouting again.

“You were staying in the same hotel as me and you didn’t think to tell me about it?”

“If I told you, you would have left, wouldn’t you?” he said.

“But you just did”

He thought for a moment, realizing what she said was true and said “Oh…you’re right!” he smiled at her.

He could see that she was trying her best not to smile but failed. He tapped the side of his bed and signalled for her to come over.

“What?” she said.

“Come here”

“Why?” she said.

“Just come here!”

She walked reluctantly over and stood beside the bed awkwardly. “Sit down” he said.

She glared at him and sat awkwardly at the edge of the mattress. “I am only doing this because of what you did, don’t t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter