Chapter 12: Name reveal

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook

When he came back to his office, he busied himself with work to get his mind off things. It was already 7pm when he received a text message from his good friend, Tae Hyun, inviting him over for a nice home cooked dinner (something he had not had for a while). It has been a few months since he last saw him and figured why not.

When he arrived, he was warmly welcomed by his three children. The dinner was delicious, much better than what he usually had outside. After the dinner, the two grown man decided to have a nice chat at the balcony, away from the noise.

“Jong Kook ah, when are you going to get married and have kids? I already have three!”

“I don’t even have a girlfriend, who am I going to get married to?”

“Eh… Don’t lie, with your qualities, I bet there are plenty of girls waiting for you. You are just picky! I have never seen you like a girl since high school and that was a long time ago.”

“Hey! I am not that old! Besides the girls these days are so… clingy”

“Tell me about it! Anyway, what was the girl’s name again?”

“Actually I don’t remember, when I moved, everything got so hectic that I didn’t even think about it.”

Tae Hyun spend the next few minutes in silence (which was unlike him), trying to remember. “Ah! I remember now, her name is Cheon…” as he furrowed his brows, thinking harder.

“CHEON SEONG IM! I went through so much trouble just to find out her name for you!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter