Music Bank

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

“Ei oppa~” Yunee hit Dongwoo’s arm.

Dongwoo laughed, “WHAT???”

“You are so mean~” Yunee pouted, making Woohyun and Jookyung laughed as well.

 

Jinsun, JiYoung and Hahyo were sitting on the couch talking towards Sungyeol and L. SoonEi and HaeYoung were out of the room, to the toilet. Hoya, Sungjong and Sunggyu were talking near the mirror.

 

“Unnie, that was suppose to be like this~” Hahyo showed some hand movement towards the Jinsun and JiYoung.

JiYoung clasped her hands together before hitting L on the arms, laughing hysterically. “How do you do that?” she tried copying what the magnae was doing but failed miserably.

“No, it’s like this,” Sungyeol put his arms together and he did it.

Jinsun frowned, “That is so hard~” she said in a low voice.

 

“Infinite hyungs~” someone knocked on the door loudly, it was Ricky. Soon all 6 members of Teen Top entered the waiting room, it was already full to begin with and now they are like sardine in a tin.

 

“Oh, Hahyo, you are here?” said Changjo as he walk towards the group of girls.

“Jonghyun-ah, you know Hahyo?” Sungyeol raised his eyebrows.

Changjo grinned, “Of course, we’ve been classmates since middle school.”

JiYoung knitted her eyebrows before whispering to Jinsun, “is that the same Jonghyun who gave her the flowers?”

Jinsun nodded, she was the only one in the group who knows the magnae’s secret.

“So how is life?” Changjo winked his eyes towards Hahyo.

Hahyo frowned, “I saw you in school yesterday didn’t I? And the day before, and the day before yesterday…”

Changjo laughed, “you know, I just miss you~” He put his arms around Hahyo’s shoulder.

 

“Byunghun-ah, come here~” Sunggyu called L.Joe out, patting the space near him.

“Annyeong hyung~” he showed the older guy his million dollar eye smile.

“Hello~ my favourite dongsaeng~” Sunggyu took his phone out, “Let’s take a picture~”

Sunggyu gave Sungjong the phone, “Yah, take a picture of us.”

Sungjong pouted and took the phone, “okay~ Hana, Deul, Set!” he said in a soft voice.

      

Sunggyu took the phone from Sungjong without even a simple thank you. He turn his attention to L.Joe, “So hows your preparation?”

Sungjong turn towards Hoya, “Sunggyu hyung is so mean~ He is never so friendly to me,” he pouted.

 

SoonEi and Haeyoung entered the room. “Owh, Teen Top is here~” said SoonEi as she went towards Sunggyu and bowed towards L.Joe.

L.joe immediately stood up, holding SoonEi’s shoulders, “eii, noona~ You don’t have to bow, I’m younger than you.”

SoonEi smiled, “But you are our sunbae~”

L.Joe shook his head, “but still~ You are older than us, it’s only correct that way,” he said in English before bowing towards SoonEi. “Hello, TeenTop’s L.Joe imnida~”

Sunggyu knitted his eyebrows, “This is Korea, you should speak in Korean.”

 

HaeYoung walk towards Sungyeol and the rest. “Yo~” she put her arms around Sungyeols neck, tip toeing for a few second before completely giving up. “Why are you so tall?” she pouted. Changjo and the rest already left the room.

Sungyeol giggled, “You should ask yourself, why are you so short?”

HaeYoung slapped Sungyeol’s arms, “Did you just call me short?”

Sungyeol turn towards JiYoung, “Sorry, this is not for you but…” he turn back towards HaeYoung, “yeah you are short,” he pulled his tongue out.

JiYoung frowned, “YOU ARE SO SARCASTIC!!!!”

 

At JiYoung's outburst, a few people turn around to face them.

Jinsun was laughing so hard that tears began forming.

Hahyo took a tissue and handed it to the unnie, “Oh no unnie, don’t cry… Your make-up will be ruined.”

Jinsun shook her head, “It’s just so funny~”

JiYoung cross her arms together, “So you are saying that I’m short? Look at you, I mean you are just …. What? 3 cm taller than me? Look at Hahyo~” she smirked.

Hahyo’s eyes grew, “I’m still growing~” she pouted. “Who knows, in a few years, I might be taller than SoonEi unnie~”

 

“Haish, they are so loud!” Yunee pouted.

Jookyung laughed, “I know right, if the fans knew how loud they are in real life, they might be shock.”

“Are they always like this? In the dorm too?” Dongwoo asked.

Yunee nodded, “JiYoung and Jinsun always tease each other a lot, Haeyoung too sometimes….. Jinsun is a very cheerful girl actually~”

Dongwoo bit his lips before turning towards Woohyun. Woohyun was spacing out, his eyes were dark. He was thinking of the past. He sighed loudly, “I’m going out for a while. I’m having a head ache.”

 

Woohyun walk pass the girls and accidentally brushed against Jinsun. He immediately turns towards the girl and apologize for a few times before walking out of the room.

Jinsun’s heart was breaking. She felt sorry towards Woohyun for the rejection a few years ago but at the same time she felt thankful. She wasn’t ready for a relationship and her main goal to find her father is still a long way to go.

Jinsun bowed down towards Woohyun before turning back into the conversation. JiYoung and HaeYoung was busy talking while Hahyo sometimes interfere but most of the time she was nodding and laughing at the statements. Sungyeol and L was eyeing Woohyun as he leave the room and turn both of their attention towards Jinsun.

 

“Eternal in a few minutes we will have you on stage!”

“Ne!” the girls said together before moving out of the room.

 

“What was that?” L glared at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol blew a raspberry, “That’s just so awkward.”

“Would you state the obvious?” L gritted his teeth. “It’s been a few years already and it’s their problems. We shouldn’t in like this, it will only make their relationship worst than it already is~”

Sungyeol smiled, “Araso smarty !”

 

_________________________________________________________________

I will try to finish this fanfic no matter what... I will try..

it's just that, I'm starting to loose hope because it's hard to right, the plot I mean.. Having 7 main characters ....... it's very hard... But I will try my best anyway.. :)

Check my other fanfic(featuring Exo); I'm Sorry, I Love you