Kiss the Radio Part1

Eternal (WOOLLIM's new girl group)

 

“Sunggyu-shi, Woohyun-shi, Hoya-shi, L-shi… that’s Infinite… Today, we have another group who came from the same agency. The girl version of Infinite, ETERNAL!!!~~” said Ryeowook.

 

“Hana, deul, set…. Annyeonghaseyo, Eternal Imnida!!!” everyone said in unison.

 

“Woah~ That was a very powerful greetings form a girl group,” Sungmin was shocked.

 

SoonEi laughed, “ne~ Thank you…”

 

“Ne~ Can you introduce yourself, one by one?” Ryeowook pointed towards SoonEi.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Eternal’s centre, leader ZeeA imnida,” said SoonEi.

 

JiYoung who sat beside SoonEi began, “Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Eternal’s charming voice, JiE imnida~” she bowed.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Eternal’s main dancer and incharge of rap and vocal, HaeYoung imnida~”

 

Hahyo who was sitting on the very end of the table, opposite of HaeYoung bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Eternal’s cutie magnae, Hahyo imnida~”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m Eternal’s soulful voice, JayJay imnida~” Jinsun bowed down, with a straight face.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo~ I’m the attractive girl, Jookyung imnida~”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo…. I’m in charge of Eternal’s vocal, Yun imnida~~” Yunee smiled and look towards Ryeowook who was beside her.

 

“Woah… That was very cheerful, Yun-shi,” Ryeowook smiled, Yunee was laughing.

 

“Ne…. how was your feelings when you debuted a few days ago?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Well…… We were nervous at first, but when we first hit the stage, all out hard work sweat for the past years are paid off,” said SoonEi.

 

 

“Now that you come to Sukira, we have read your profiles,” said Sungmin.

 

“Ne~” said SoonEi.

 

“We will start with the leader, ZeeA. The girl with an attractive eye smile… ne,” Sungmin laughed.

 

“Can you show us an attractive eye smile to the camera?” he continued.

 

SoonEi laughed, before looking at the camera and smiled.

 

“wow.. that’s attractive,” Ryeowook laughed.

 

“Your real name is SoonEi?”

 

“Ne~”

 

“And you appeared on Infinite’s paradise MV?”

 

“Ne~”

 

“Ne~ Are you close with Infinite?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Ne~ When we were trainees, they helped us a lot,” SoonEi smiled.

 

“Ne~ How did you feel? When you were in that MV? That was your first MV right?” asked Ryeowook.

 

“Umm, the first MV I was in, was Hyuna subaenim’s Bubble Pop. I was the back dancer. But Paradise was the first MV I was casted alone… I was so nervous at that time,” SoonEi replied.

 

“What role did you play?” he asked again.

 

“I’m the girl who was trapped in Infinite’s paradise,” SoonEi laughed, and the rest followed.

 

Sungmin laughed, “ Ne~ We will move on to the next member, Jookyung-shi,…. You are…. Half-Chinese, right?”

 

“Ne~” Jookyung nodded.

 

“Ni Hao Ma?” Sungmin asked.

 

Jookyung laughed, “Wo hen hao.”

 

“Ne~ so how do you feel? Being half Korean? Was it hard?” asked Ryeowook.

 

“Ani, it was okay. Actually, there’s 2 other members who are also half-Korean. JayJay and ZeeA unnie are both Half-Americans,” Jookyung explained.

 

“Did you live in China before?” Ryeowook asked.

 

“Actually, I’m from Taiwan,” she replied.

 

“Owh, Taiwanese,”

 

She laughed, “Ne~ I did live in Taiwan before but I move to Seoul when I was 15.”

 

“Did you move because you were a trainee?”

 

“I move because of my dad’s business. And the I audition for the company,”

 

“Woah, you must be rich then,” Sungmin whistled. The rest of the girls were laughing.

 

“Ne~ Next we have the lead vocal, JayJay-shi” said Sungmin.

 

“Ne~”

 

“JayJay-shi, what is your real name?”

 

“Ne~ My name is Jinsun, Cho Jinsun,”she smiled.

 

“Why did you change your name to JayJay?” asked Ryeowook.

 

“Actually, our company asked me to change my name to something more eye-catching, since I’m half American,” she smiled, hiding the lies.

 

“But Jinsun is a catchy name,” said Ryeowook.

 

“Ne~ Before you said that, you have a soulful voice….” Said Sungmin

 

“Ne~” Jinsun smiled.

 

“Can you show us a bit?” he asked again.

 

“Ne~…. I’ll sing our single………………” and she started singing.

 

“Wow~” both Sungmin and Ryeowook claped their hands, and so does the rest of the members.

 

“Can you tell us a bit about your single, ‘Descending from Heaven? Asked Sungmin/

 

“Ne, our first song is our title song, Twinkle Twinkle. It’s a very cute song, it’s talking about a one sided love,” said Jookyung.

 

“Our second song is Do you know, it’s completely different from the title song, this song have some elements of passionate and y, we will perform them later, so please do look forward to it,” said SoonEi.

 

“And our last song is Let us just love, this song is a fast ballad, with a bit of cute concept in it, please look forward to that too,” said Yunee.

 

“Owh…. So, should we listen to Eternal’s title track, Twinkle Twinkle?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Ne~ This is a live song, so please get ready,” said Ryewook.

 

“Ne~” said the girls. They stood from the chair and went to the microphone at the right corner of the room.

 

“Ne~ Beak SuMin leave the comment, ‘Eternal caught my eyes. Their debut stage were so cute,’” said Ryeowook.

 

“Oh, Han Seulmi said, ‘JinSun unnie is so cool~ I’m her fan!!” Sungmin continued.

 

“Ah, their fame is a lot,”

 

“Ne~ Should we listen to the song now?.... Eternal’s Twinkle Twinkle” said Sungmin. During the song, the girls was dancing with their hands. JiYoung and HaeYoung was holding hands all the way.

 

_______________________________________________

Please do check the foreword, there's some changes there.... :)

I've added the character chart for the members. How is the character chart? I know, reading the character chart might open up a bit for the future characters, you might be confuse with the relationship of other OCs(other than yours) with some Idols... :)

 

How is the character chart? Is it okay? Is it confusing? Please do comment...